DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Akula

Country flag
Guys a retired airforce officer was making some kind of stealth missile or munition. Any updates on that.

iamkuntal

Looks like a sub launched Exocet.
Haven't found a single picture of Exocet that looks similar to the missile. I'm suspecting it to be the Shaurya missile ( notice the fins ) . But the question is , what is Shaurya missile doing in NSTL lab ??!! So is it K15 then ?!!!
'Shourya'_missile_test_fired_on_November_12,_2008 (1).jpg

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Haven't found a single picture of Exocet that looks similar to the missile. I'm suspecting it to be the Shaurya missile ( notice the fins ) . But the question is , what is Shaurya missile doing in NSTL lab ??!! So is it K15 then ?!!! View attachment 37960

This is Shaurya missile......................

Chinmoy

Country flag
Haven't found a single picture of Exocet that looks similar to the missile. I'm suspecting it to be the Shaurya missile ( notice the fins ) . But the question is , what is Shaurya missile doing in NSTL lab ??!! So is it K15 then ?!!! View attachment 37960

Spot on............ Yeah that's K15

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
And possibly the pic i posted earlier is also upside down.

Now when upside down this looks like a drone. Remember that big American drone that the Iranians shot down recently ? I forget the name of that thing, but it somewhat resembles that.

Have any photos that show an intake of some kind ? That should tell us about the powerplant. The wings look like they are fold-able like many airborne PGMs.

Anyway, many thanks for the interesting posts. Enjoy them very much.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Now when upside down this looks like a drone. Remember that big American drone that the Iranians shot down recently ? I forget the name of that thing, but it somewhat resembles that.

Have any photos that show an intake of some kind ? That should tell us about the powerplant. The wings look like they are fold-able like many airborne PGMs.

Anyway, many thanks for the interesting posts. Enjoy them very much.
That "big American drone" is the RQ4- global hawk it's wings dwarfs it's fuselage, this looks nothing like the hawk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles