DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

iamkuntal

View attachment 35100

If the rendering is accurate than Vishakhapatnam class destroyers seems to have more no of cells in front of the bridge.
ie 4 distinct VLS cell clusters in the front section.
Yes . I added 8 more cell for the Nirbhay CM . [emoji16] The similar can be done in the rear deck of the ship also. Dont know what is going on internally , but the space left ( as seen from outside ) , both at the front and the rear deck , at least 64 ( 32 in the front , 32 in the rear deck ) mk41 like vls cell can be installed. I modelled the ship based on all the data, images ( satellite image for the top view ) available in open source ( the length of hull in meter , position of the vls , etc )

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
If the rendering is accurate than Vishakhapatnam class destroyers seems to have more no of cells in front of the bridge.
ie 4 distinct VLS cell clusters in the front section.
Heard they were planning to build in more cells in the extra space near the bow of the Kolkata Class, any updates over that?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Then by your source what is the range of astra mk-2?
Why they are developing astra mk-2 then, Is SFDR will not take care of the desired range?
Is cost the factor?
The factor may be development time and cost of missile
Sfdr is few years away and being ramjet propulsion it will be costly.
While Astra mk2 with dual pulse motor may come sooner and will be much cheaper than sfdr .

Also note the interest in derby ER which has a range of 100km . So Astra mk2 can negate the need of that. With 100km+ range Astra mk2 will become the mainstay missile of IAF equipping everything from su30 to lca to jags to mwf .

While Meteor and then sfdr will be procured in limited numbers for definite edge of Pakistan China.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Thanks for posting @aarav
Oi, @Bhadra you have problem with this too na.
Ask, how much your FAVORITE IMPORT CONTENT IS IN IT?
I have problems with everything wrong done in the name of soldiers / defense of India. Kya karoon ? Chup rahoon, Hai Na ? Mera kya jaata hai....??
But I pay exorbitant tax every year and I have rights on everything where my taxpayer money can go..

Can you exempt my taxes ??? please .....:daru:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I have problems with everything wrong done in the name of soldiers / defense of India. Kya karoon ? Chup rahoon, Hai Na ? Mera kya jaata hai....??
But I pay exorbitant tax every year and I have rights on everything where my taxpayer money can go..

Can you exempt my taxes ??? please .....:daru:
I also pay my tax and has dream of seeing india as an important THIRD POLE in the world against or not against USA and CHINA.
YOUR import rattling will not take india anywhere near these two nations which I mentioned above.

Prashant12

Country flag
DRDO Successfully Flight-Tested Guided Bomb

Defence Research and Defence Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight tested a 500 kg class Inertial Guided Bomb today from Su-30 MKI Aircraft from the Pokhran test range in Rajasthan. The guided bomb achieved the desired range and hit the target with high precision.

All the mission objectives have been met. The weapon system is capable of carrying different warheads.

http://www.pibregional.nic.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1572551#.XOfkEgz4D_M.twitter

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Defence Research and Defence Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight tested a 500 kg class Inertial Guided Bomb today from Su-30 MKI Aircraft from the Pokhran test range in Rajasthan. The guided bomb achieved the desired range and hit the target with high precision.

All the mission objectives have been met. The weapon system is capable of carrying different warheads.

http://www.pibregional.nic.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1572551#.XOfkEgz4D_M.twitter
What’s the usual length of these things?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I also pay my tax and has dream of seeing india as an important THIRD POLE in the world against or not against USA and CHINA.
YOUR import rattling will not take india anywhere near these two nations which I mentioned above.
Please do let me know what is import content of US Forces armaments and that of China ??

Are ek 386 to banta nahin tumse aur import ki baat karate ho..

your avatar photo is also imported
Your mind, thoughts and education all is imported ...
Pita hai Coca Cola aur bhashan deta indigenous par ??
What morality....

Reactions: SKC

rone

Country flag

drdo version of jdam look cool hope enter service soon

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Please do let me know what is import content of US Forces armaments and that of China ??

Are ek 386 to banta nahin tumse aur import ki baat karate ho..

your avatar photo is also imported
Your mind, thoughts and education all is imported ...
Pita hai Coca Cola aur bhashan deta indigenous par ??
What morality....
I think you should write some articles on websites like opindia etc, your valuable ideas are getting wasted here...

Most regular people do not understand the importance and urgency of the points you are making..

I don’t think anyone here are decision makers on the matters you are discussing..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I think you should write some articles on websites like opindia etc, your valuable ideas are getting wasted here...

Most regular people do not understand the importance and urgency of the points you are making..

I don’t think anyone here are decision makers on the matters you are discussing..
Ok Understood ...... and thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles