DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Just wondering....
1) Arjuns.Mark 1 A 112 nos .....not adequate.
2) Tejas Mark 1A 83 nos...Good but not adequate.
3) LCH 15 Nos.....whats the point..
4) Netra : 3 Nos, baaju vaala bhikari is having 7 nos😂
4) Dhanush 114....where all are they going to take it.
5) Mahendra LSV ...1300 nos Good but still not adequate..
6) K9 vajra 100 nos...supportive roll is ok...
7) Rafale 36 Nos...show baaji..
8) Apache 28 Nos..America have 800 nos still they feel its inadequate.
9) scorpene subs 5 nos..its a joke..

Tata kestrel, ATAGS, Vishakaptnam Class, midget subs, KALI, Divya drishti ..no whereabouts....

Mine sweepers..Navy dosnt know there is something called mine sweepers..

Ballistic missiles...will only come to know when war starts..

DRDO: Busy in Chest thumping

OFB: this chutiyas dosnt know for whom and why they are working!!!!

IITs : Professors are eager to complete their PHDs...haass..

Pvt players: Tata, Ashok leyland, Amrmasen, MKU, Mahendra, L & T , Kalyani Still Sitting in MOD and south block expecting to get their dreams come true without kickbacks..

Conclusion : !!!!!!!!!!

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I remember saying this exact same thing on this thread only... Don't remember when but someone had their tongue in gora arsehole.

I don't think IAF interested in Gripen. It was always Euro fighter vs Rafale. Rafale won because of its air superiority and can operate over Himalayas and devoid of sanctions as it's French made than Europe and IAF already operate french aircrafts for decades. The whole controversy surrounding Rafale was offset handed to Anil Ambani's reliance (who is bankrupt and didn't even made a paper plane till now) over HAL.
Personally even I didn't like anil ambani getting involved as he is failed business man. If it was Mukesh Ambani then it would be some how digest able.
Also navy burnt their hands in pipav- reliance naval shipyard ( anil ambani ship yard). It's a lesson to govt as well to not bring failed business man on board for crucial projects.

flanker99

Country flag
I don't think IAF interested in Gripen. It was always Euro fighter vs Rafale. Rafale won because of its air superiority and can operate over Himalayas and devoid of sanctions as it's French made than Europe and IAF already operate french aircrafts for decades. The whole controversy surrounding Rafale was offset handed to Anil Ambani's reliance (who is bankrupt and didn't even made a paper plane till now) over HAL.
Personally even I didn't like anil ambani getting involved as he is failed business man. If it was Mukesh Ambani then it would be some how digest able.
Also navy burnt their hands in pipav- reliance naval shipyard ( anil ambani ship yard). It's a lesson to govt as well to not bring failed business man on board for crucial projects.
Govt/mod is still doing it again with the carbine competition.Someone should smite anil's ass wasting time & money of armed forces since ages

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
That's not what I (or he) meant... It's for delivery performance comparison.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Why don't govt black list anil ambani and his undertaking firms? He is bankrupt and all the defence deals he is involved are fucked up! No credibility at all still govt is interested to hand over contracts 😡... Crony business men like these will be the doom of BJP one day

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
That's always debatable... Isn't it? Now same with Tejas once order is placed HAL ramped up production uniy with new hangers built. It's always how local govt supports the military industrial complex
ZERO in 6 years?.. Half dozen in 5 years?

HAL delivered 1st FOC in 12 months, before Covid & modifications delayed first flight of SP-22 & 23 post July 2020.

Articles