DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Willy3

Country flag
K4 Re entry vehicle is actually uses the tech what the journos dubbed as Hypersonic Glide Vehicle. It most probably better than Chinese glide vehicle and more accurate than Chinese. I am saying the same from the very first day .
If it's then why we are hyped up about development of HGV 200 and it's possible testing ?
Aren't we getting overboard?

flanker99

Country flag
True every official handle is hush hush about this....also first time an official has been quoted with saying a range of 40km.i highly doubt that number!!

Btw these journos have gone MAD...claiming thing can be fired from tanks.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
True every official handle is hush hush about this....also first time an official has been quoted with saying a range of 40km.i highly doubt that number!!

These so called journos of mainstream media are generally noobs in defense matter.

Either it is a hoax or what , but with missile body similar to barak 8 , claiming range of 40 km is same crazy bullshit , either our propellent are some 3 rd grade , which are not .
Range is and will be 80 km +, it is bulkier than barak 8 , but most probably will be quoted 70 or 65 km

flanker99

Country flag
These so called journos of mainstream media are generally noobs in defense matter.

Either it is a hoax or what , but with missile body similar to barak 8 , claiming range of 40 km is same crazy bullshit , either our propellent are some 3 rd grade , which are not .
Range is and will be 80 km +, it is bulkier than barak 8 , but most probably will be quoted 70 or 65 km
I think the fooker had messed up between mk1s and ng.....i remember army releasing vid of akash launches few days back....the quotes are probably made up as well

Abdus Salem killed

India's defence exports increase by 700% in two years, ranks 19th among world's defence exporters
India Defence News , Sep 10, 202
The central government under Prime Minister Narendra Modi has had the long-standing ambition of making India one of the leading exporter of defence equipment and as per latest information, the Centre has indeed lived up to its promise on that front

HELLO CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THIS LIST AND RANKING PLS

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
India's defence exports increase by 700% in two years, ranks 19th among world's defence exporters
India Defence News , Sep 10, 202
The central government under Prime Minister Narendra Modi has had the long-standing ambition of making India one of the leading exporter of defence equipment and as per latest information, the Centre has indeed lived up to its promise on that front

HELLO CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THIS LIST AND RANKING PLS
https://www.sipri.org/databases/armstransfers

Abdus Salem killed

Source please. (URL)

ash2win

Because there is no official PR by MoD. ToI is quoting an official source so not exactly official.

Articles