DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Karthi

Country flag
Power Supply Systems.jpg

DRDOs various batteries
  • Calcium & Lithium Thermal Batteries and pneumatically or Electrically Activated Primary Silver Oxide Zinc Batteries were developed and used in various projects.​
  • 150 V EMA Thermal Battery for BMD​
  • 36V-30min duration - Avionics Thermal Battery​
  • 37V Silver Oxide Zinc-Electronics Battery for Long Range missiles​
  • 100V Actuator Thermal Battery for Smart Guided Weapons​
  • 36V Avionics - Thermal Battery​

Karthi

Country flag
And built by licence from GE, nothing to be proud of, BEML is an useless and corrupt PSU. Don't forget natarajan the old chief who threatened to sue the old army chief when he stopped the tatra deal due to corruption.
Engine only I think , manufacturing is not an easy task too it need advanced technologies

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

janme

Country flag
isn't BEML same psu who keep pushing stupid tatra truck every time and army keeps buying them even though local trucks are available.
Nope, they are not getting any major deals anymore, most of the big ticket deals have gone to Mahindra and Tata now(quietly done by MOD due to lobbying dne by these companies), Jaitley tried to do disinvestment but he died, now a committee has been formed to overlook the procedure for disinvestment, let's hope government doesn't backtrack
The problem is stupid Indians especially on Twitter who cheer these companies when they do propaganda by showing these fancy pics and calling it "Indigenous".

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
And built by licence from GE, nothing to be proud of, BEML is an useless and corrupt PSU. Don't forget natarajan the old chief who threatened to sue the old army chief when he stopped the tatra deal due to corruption.
For real
Source?
And here I thought we were something more than glorified cooli

Nvm tried to get an Internship opportunity at BHEL we had no insider so contacted a broker for reference, nigga demanded 5000 me and my friend be like "rehne do".
Did mine at NTPC.

There is something wrong with the reasech culture of this company sabko bas Male chapna he

porky_kicker

Country flag
I consider Rail guns to be a more lethal wepaon than Hypersonic missile. Imagine a barrage of 17 mach projectile approaching a enemy base, no amount of radar counter measure bullshit can defend u.
Just the raw kinetics energy will fuck up any amount of armour.

The only thing Comparable to this is even more Cynical US project ROD OF GOD.

Dropping Speeding tungsten from the sky and hit u with the force of Nuclear explosion.

Imagine destroying a paki mechanized base or a air force base with a single hit.
IMO very risky option in areas with adjoining seismic zones

Idhar Porky air force base destroy kiya udhar gujrat me earthquake aa gya 😬

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles