DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
@porky_kicker bhaiya has been banging leftists on forum for quite some time.

More power to you bruh.

But if u noticed , recently there has been a upsurge in no of online accounts trotting commie / liberal / jihadi / evangelical ideology across all forums.

And connect this to incidents at jahil nanga University, why do the people even give a fuk i dont know . Aholes thrive on attention , deny that they lose total relevence and in real life they are already irrelevant

maniacguy

Country flag
Boss I am an avid reader of ur posts. But this looks like a school project. Someone should kick the balls of our private industry to wake them up from slumber. I have read articles of shoe companies like puma Reebok making weapons for Germany during world war.
What we see here an assault rifle mounted on a golf cart which can barely run at 30 kmph. We need our own musk where is he ? We must find a lot of them soon to compete in this dasdarly world.
Let’s hope this is not the last of this company’s effort.
Sorry for the rant.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Boss I am an avid reader of ur posts. But this looks like a school project. Someone should kick the balls of our private industry to wake them up from slumber. I have read articles of shoe companies like puma Reebok making weapons for Germany during world war.
What we see here an assault rifle mounted on a golf cart which can barely run at 30 kmph. We need our own musk where is he ? We must find a lot of them soon to compete in this dasdarly world.
Sorry for the rant.
You have to understand a small company and even large company or organisations need to validate their technologies with minimal expenditure .

For that they use COTS or cheap readily available systems on which they prove their concepts.

Once concept is proved and then funding made available , the same concept can be implemented into a military grade product with required amount of modifications.

DRDO with all its funding uses this route due to low budget and lack of military grade systems within the country.

We don't have cash or readily available portfolio of military grade systems available within the country which we can use for validating out concepts / projects. If we acquire the same from other countries , provided we can due to technology restrictions , we then run the risk of increasing project costs for the simple purpose of validating our concepts/ideas with no guarantees that we can recover the expenditure so incurred.

We are not America or Europe or china

One must not always compare with others , best to know the home realities and conditions in which Indian companies and startups have to struggle on.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Sorry for the rant.
Don’t worry about these things, this is a funding and “clarity in requirement” issue..

The way the electric vehicle market is evolving rapidly in past 2-3 years, I am pretty confident in technical skill set of startup’s.

Except for ballistics tech & gunsmiths, everything else is largely covered.

Akula

Country flag
Sorry for the rant.
I think you haven't seen DRDO MARS golf cart.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Seems there was some interesting displays at India pavilion Dubai air show 19

But unable to come up with any pics , try if you guys can to see if you all get luck

porky_kicker

Country flag
hpr.JPEG

I think these are the first pics of drdo HPR ( high power radar ) active antenna array unit ( AAAU ) .

In a complete installation there are 4 AAAU's each facing at 4 different directions for 360 degree coverage.

Anyways it kind of looks similar to MFSTAR radar panels , If so what business has MFSTAR in a ground configuration ?

I leave the questions and answers to you all

Last edited:

Articles