DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Vijyes

I believe AMCA is still 15 years to FOC and full scale production (and for love of God please keep production numbers feasible)

porky_kicker

Country flag
UFGFntitled.jpg

Interior of the sleeping quarters of an underground complex ( almost T shaped ) associated with C&C of strategic assets.

It can survive hit within xx of ground zero without any loss of integrity or breach.

It is interesting to note the no of bunks available. Seems 32 bunks to me. So possibly 64 or 96 guys inside.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@porky_kicker do u have any info about super soldier type projects, I mean if it even exists?
And medicines of sorts for defence purposes that heals the wound fatser.
Strength enhancement drugs etc?

DRDO was developing some new kind of Pain killer I had read ones?

porky_kicker

Country flag
@porky_kicker do u have any info about super soldier type projects, I mean if it even exists?
And medicines of sorts for defence purposes that heals the wound fatser.
Strength enhancement drugs etc?

DRDO was developing some new kind of Pain killer I had read ones?
Drdo is working on exoskeletons , bio implants etc various drugs are also there but nothing overboard like the ones in movies etc anyways I am not too well informed on all these .

Long time back I read DRDO had projects for going through ancient Indian texts . One specially a strength enhancement appendage which allowed the soldiers to march for long without exhaustion.

Interestingly once Indira Gandhi out of the blue mentioned anti gravity devices being researched from ancient texts. Again don't know if it was a joke or for real.

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
View attachment 37517

This one is quite interesting

It is a interstage section of a missile

Now question is which missile

Can anybody find it out ?

The answer possibly lies in the picture itself.
The photo has a logo saying "KELTEC". Wasn't KELTEC taken over by the Brahmos Corp. in 2007 ?

https://www.financialexpress.com/ar...keover-of-keltec-by-brahmos-aerospace/246945/

They do manufacturing work for brahmos and ISRO. Also the 4 large holes look like space for retro rocket motors. Which rocket has retro rockets mounted on the interstage ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles