DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

raju1982

Country flag

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Please stop bollywoood tier rona dhona.
Listen, please present evidence regarding your claims on the GE404 engine being subject to external manipulation/remote override/ultra long range (1000KM+) EW attacks. Please provide recorded evidence, articles, any scientific paper, leaked documents, or past reports of something like this ever happening to the 404 or any similar engine, commercial or military. Otherwise shut your trap and keep your bullshit in your pockets. You have yet to produce any solid arguments beyond the vocabulary of an insufferable troll.

raju1982

Country flag
Listen, please present evidence regarding your claims on the GE404 engine being subject to external manipulation/remote override/ultra long range (1000KM+) EW attacks. Please provide recorded evidence, articles, any scientific paper, leaked documents, or past reports of something like this ever happening to the 404 or any similar engine, commercial or military. Otherwise shut your trap and keep your bullshit in your pockets. You have yet to produce any solid arguments beyond the vocabulary of an insufferable troll.
You got angry because you were shown the mirror. I know your types. First tall BS thn ask for proof as if CIA reports to a DFI member!! :pound: Forums are meant for discussions, not for personal attacks.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
You got angry because you were shown the mirror. I know your types. First tall BS thn ask for proof as if CIA reports to a DFI member!! :pound: Forums are meant for discussions, not for personal attacks.
You are the one who started slinging Bullshit claims on how the engine could've been affected. Don't deflect about personal attacks either. You were the one to start with personal attacks. It's your job to show me data that supports your claims of remote sabotage. If you can't provide any worthwhile material, don't bother. Gaslighting and deflecting won't save your ass. One last advice because every time I reply to your nonsense I feel my braincells rotting away. "Don't talk bullshit if you don't have data to back it up".

1710339694050.png

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Bruh control ur wild imagination, I used to think I'm the biggest player in blame game..
Take it easy man..
Are u saying that Americans gave command to engine to shutt off and let Tejas crash.
bruh I don't want to comment 😐
images (1) (1).jpeg

You are the one who started slinging Bullshit claims on how the engine could've been affected. Don't deflect about personal attacks either. You were the one to start with personal attacks. It's your job to show me data that supports your claims of remote sabotage. If you can't provide any worthwhile material, don't bother. Gaslighting and deflecting won't save your ass. One last advice because every time I reply to your nonsense I feel my braincells rotting away. "Don't talk bullshit if you don't have data to back it up".

1710339694050.png
Wait for the investigation guys

raju1982

Country flag
Bruh control ur wild imagination, I used to think I'm the biggest player in blame game..
Take it easy man..
Are u saying that Americans gave command to engine to shutt off and let Tejas crash.
bruh I don't want to comment 😐

View attachment 244179

Wait for the investigation guys
i never said that americans did this. i m saying its possible technically.

stat231

Country flag
Real Hi IQ stuff there . Not surprised it went over the heads of some . Hellfire is on a roll. But I doubt whatever DRDO does , it's going to prevent WhAPs from being inducted.
Kindly explain sir

jai jaganath

Country flag
Definitely some bastards might get triggered bcoz of usual comprehension issues due to low IQ
Anyways my question was what's the relation between bmp upgrade and whap induction
It's 2 different class and requirement
Stryker induction might be the case but even that's been clarified by chinmoy ji that due to introduction of Mahindra whap the things have been complicated and in other words delayed
But after Pune expo many reports emerged that tata has been assured for 200 nos orders and Mahindra might be inducted for CBN purpose
Stryker induction can be possible with AD variant
Point is tracked and wheeled platforms have different performance and objective anyways it's beyond intellect of few dickheads
Maybe hellfire sir can explain better

Satish Sharma

Country flag
It means what it says. Hellfire's of the opinion WhAPs are not going to come coz of 2 issues - the possible induction of Stryker & DRDO pushing for upgrade of the BMP . Right now it seems he was right given the recent contract signed between AVNL & the IA.
So pathetic man. This frustrates me alot..
There is so much exports potential in whap. Such a great product.. with different kinds of turret it would have been way better than striker.. the only reason I find usa pushing so much is because it will provide spare & mro to then in the close vicinity to future conflict zone.. they can't be so desperate for a 40crore.
Total contract won't even cross 2 billions...

Anyways crpf's 200 kestral orders are confirmed. Mahindra got betrayed.
How will our private players be interested in defence then..

Striker is inferior,
now they are making it amphibious for us. It shall not create trouble. As it was not designed to be amphibious.
They are replacing engine with more powerful one. No more underpowered..
We will never see whap/kestral with 30mm & 105mm in production.
Sed lyf

jai jaganath

Country flag
So pathetic man. This frustrates me alot..
There is so much exports potential in whap. Such a great product.. with different kinds of turret it would have been way better than striker.. the only reason I find usa pushing so much is because it will provide spare & mro to then in the close vicinity to future conflict zone.. they can't be so desperate for a 40crore.
Total contract won't even cross 2 billions...

Anyways crpf's 200 kestral orders are confirmed. Mahindra got betrayed.
How will our private players be interested in defence then..

Striker is inferior,
now they are making it amphibious for us. It shall not create trouble. As it was not designed to be amphibious.
They are replacing engine with more powerful one. No more underpowered..
We will never see whap/kestral with 30mm & 105mm in production.
Sed lyf
1) U have any source that usa is making amphibious variant of Stryker
2)Mahindra is definitely not betrayed coz there product is recent so they know the order potential better that's why they entered the category even after whap
3)I heard from other sources who went to Pune expo that army has promised 200 not crpf
4) Stryker may come but AD varient
5) Anyways after tapas fiasco even I have no confidence I was shocked by their audacity and I can't deny negative thoughts

Articles