DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

standard snowball

Country flag
And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soonView attachment 206823
1708432479632.png

Shall we bombard this email with queries about why are FRCV requirements so ridiculous and why wasn't the RFI not drawn properly. (I was screeching inside my head while reading these documents)

Even after the T 72 saga This nincompoops seem to have not learnt their lessons and have not mentioned climate control for the crew in this ridiculous RFI

Attachments

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soonView attachment 206823
It has been made clear no screwdrivergiri will not work unless indian company has 50% ip rights so it they are coming they have to come with 50% ip rights to indian company

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
It has been made clear no screwdrivergiri will not work unless indian company has 50% ip rights so it they are coming they have to come with 50% ip rights to indian company
Sorry, but I have lost any faith if any in the army's ability to form a good rfi after years of debacle. It's almost like if they are just incompetent in this regard. Needless to say their attitude towards indie maal.
And let's be real, who the hell will be able to match those rfi specs if not drdo. Private cos will be doing r*ndi rona and ask MoD to change the category from IDDM to buy and make India as none of them have the aukaat to meet them.

You know, they will keep changing RFIs forever and atlast import a foreign maal anyway after failing to get any winner for the rfi, that too under EMerGeNcy buy.

Anyway first let them do a deep upgrade of our stock T90s to keep them relevant in 2030+.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Sorry, but I have lost any faith if any in the army's ability to form a good rfi after years of debacle. It's almost like if they are just incompetent in this regard. Needless to say their attitude towards indie maal.
And let's be real, who the hell will be able to match those rfi specs if not drdo. Private cos will be doing r*ndi rona and ask MoD to change the category from IDDM to buy and make India as none of them have the aukaat to meet them.

You know, they will keep changing RFIs forever and atlast import a foreign maal anyway after failing to get any winner for the rfi, that too under EMerGeNcy buy.

Anyway first let them do a deep upgrade of our stock T90s to keep them relevant in 2030+.
They aren't supposed to achieve the numbers in a go like they used to Army will make it happen in phases 50(or some no. I don't remember correct me if I am wrong) in first batch then will work on improved second batch and then one more I think this project will be done in phases.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
This Tubelight defence is waking up slowly... real numbers are 12... as reported by Trishul-trident in Nov last yr... months before anyone else

Why does rti day 10 then maybe they decided to reduce the requirement to 10

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
if India becomes treaty ally for U.S and EU, India can too develop tech at this pace.
you want India to become treaty ally of U.S and E.U?
india can develop tech at this pace at present also but pmo ccs clearence and funds are nottt given first give the funds at time then we can debate tech development speed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles