DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
you can just reiterate what was known from the beginning, large drones that are being procured are for cost saving measured within in ISR capabilities during peace time deployment, not for contested airspace.

this shouldn’t be so hard to explain.
I know and I do exactly that but media dosent give a shit a article from print and wire will have greater impact that's what I meant

Covfefe

Country flag
I think pakis could employ same tactics in kashmir..
I don't know how this guys shot down mq9 but this is 2nd one.
Yemeni Houthis 'militia' group are proper army (like backward country type, but still an army nonetheless). They have ballistic missiles (some rag tag Iranian ones), drones. No wonder they have some sort of air defence
Kashmiri terrorists' daddies will be shafted if they went up the escalation ladder and allowed anti-air weapon into their hands. Kinda unsaid rule, otherwise nothing will ever fly safe in Pakiland

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I think pakis could employ same tactics in kashmir..
I don't know how this guys shot down mq9 but this is 2nd one.
not just drone, even tanks, think of how many tanks will get bumped in the next big war.

if and when such a thing does happen, reaction can be one of two ways.

it depends on how much time one has spent on understanding defence related matters, over a period of time one realises that what matters most is not how much equipment are lost to enemy fire, rather the capability of the nation to replenish the equipment numbers in time.

this is one of the factors, not all of them.

karn

Country flag
Phillipines had budget issues with 10 f16 B70 purchase there is high possibility for Tejas mk1A. Fa50 cannot be used for antiship purpose which is most important need of Phillipines. Tejas is also superior in a2a and has more diverse in a2g compared fa50. Looks like Tejas has got an opportunity
They also have the option buying used f16s

Articles