DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

standard snowball

Country flag

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Turkish Offerings
In case anyone here is interested in Turkish Defence Industry then I've compiled a small list of all the current/future offerings they have.

Was bit tempted to add another column with our offerings but decided not to because of usual copy, poor quality, we can do much better rant

Few of the Turkish weapons are ingenious, most are either inspired or simply ripped off from other weapons (highlighted), most are yet to be battle proven...but end of the day they are directly competing in most categories of weapon systems currently offered in global market and the number of international orders are also increasing.

Fatalis

Country flag
In case anyone here is interested in Turkish Defence Industry then I've compiled a small list of all the current/future offerings they have.

Was bit tempted to add another column with our offerings but decided not to because of usual copy, poor quality, we can do much better rant

Few of the Turkish weapons are ingenious, most are either inspired or simply ripped off from other weapons (highlighted), most are yet to be battle proven...but end of the day they are directly competing in most categories of weapon systems currently offered in global market and the number of international orders are also increasing.
Please do share. IMO, they are following semi-chinese model as you said either a complete rip off or fully inspired.

The advantage they are having is they were already using that kind of system now they just have to make it more advanced.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Please do share. IMO, they are following semi-chinese model as you said either a complete rip off or fully inspired.
I've already quoted that message, click it na
Though it would be better to post on Turkish thread than this

jai jaganath

Country flag
Folks now that tapas being successfully eliminated from armed forces and gold-plated mq-9 being considered (now don't know whether unaf be successful procuring that too)
Are there any chances for its orders from crpf or capf or bsf or ssb or other organizations
In order to gain something out of investment done on Tapas
Lazy to go to uav thread if guys want then we can take it to there

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Folks now that tapas being successfully eliminated from armed forces and gold-plated mq-9 being considered (now don't know whether unaf be successful procuring that too)
Are there any chances for its orders from crpf or capf or bsf or ssb or other organizations
In order to gain something out of investment done on Tapas
Lazy to go to uav thread if guys want then we can take it to there
You seem bit too depressed today...itti fiqr achhi nahi Babu.

Always remember, every drone has the potential to be a good loitering munition. From our Tapas to Murica's X-47B...all of them.

vishnugupt

Country flag

But you were claiming that Turks are more advance in defence than DRDO. I don't see any advancement.

Most of Turkish weapons are copy of NATO weapons or developed with collaboration.

jai jaganath

Country flag
What's the problem in using Tapas to monitor Pakistan border.. wont be as much of a challenge as the LAC..
But our unaf have great problems with 2000 feet and 6 hours difference
I don't know how will they manage their 97 male drones requirements

Articles