DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

johnj

What I have said are NOT my own words, those are his (Mk-2 PD's) words.....I just repeated them here
I know. Its not your theory. the question is, are you able to understand what he said ??
"ADA will never repeat the mistakes made in mk1 in mk2" - this is what he said as a Mk-2 PD
He is not talking about GoI, HAL and IAF, and these three are responsible for mk2 order & production

Chinmoy

Country flag
I mean, if you remove "attack" part from "attack helicopter", then what remains is just a "helicopter". Not shaming Argentina if they fancy just a "helicopter", but in that case they are better buying ALH Rudra and not LCH.
Yes. That you could say. Even I would say that Rudra is another alternative for them. But we have to also keep in mind that, LCH offers a much smaller target to ground fire then ALH Rudra. By ground fire here, I am talking about the RPGs in use by cartels.

So if we consider the immediate security threats to Argentina, ATGMs comes into play if they are planning to go to a war with Brazil or Venezuela. But I don't see any such immediate threat to them. These choppers would be used primarily against the cartels which is a bigger menace to them. So 70 and 20 mm as of now are good enough for them.

OTOH, if we could offer them Rudra with integrated NASM, I believe they would prefer it over LCH.

Lonewarrior

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
is there a latest updated list on this thread of rockets and missiles systems under development yet to be inducted within India?

Articles