DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jai jaganath

Country flag
Unnecessary blackpilling.
Why to compare india to turkey
Soon you'll hear good news for mk2 tejas and AMCA
Until now GoI had released funds for amca
We still don't have indigenous HTSE-1200 on any heli don't know it's status also
Kaveri certification will take a lot time after godrej deliver components and ghatak will see daylight on 2025
No indigenous drones in service be it rustom-1 or 2 all being testing but not entering service
P-75i I think no need to ask
Mmrca forget it
Next AC still not confirmed or approved by any council
Arjun mk-2 or ngmbt don't know where it is and we all know what has happened to mk1a
U seriously think I am being blackpilled

SavageKing456

Country flag
We still don't have indigenous HTSE-1200 on any heli don't know it's status also
Kaveri certification will take a lot time after godrej deliver components and ghatak will see daylight on 2025
No indigenous drones in service be it rustom-1 or 2 all being testing but not entering service
P-75i I think no need to ask
Mmrca forget it
Arjun mk-2 or ngmbt don't know where it is and we all know what has happened to mk1a
Engineering is hard and lengthy process
Especially in india
So you have to accept what it is and gather lot of patience otherwise everything will seem falling apart
The reason you are not hearing about news of most of project because they're classified
Ex-ghatak,amca
Production of either of these will ofcourse take time
Now you're comparing us with turkey but did you ever think that turkey rolled out their prototype without CDR if their airforce finds out any flaws it will be back to drawing board
DRDO/ADA cannot risk the same w.r.t AMCA otherwise it will be tejas repetition
IAF will not tolerate any flaws in design you know that so before CDR it is not possible to rollout prototype

jai jaganath

Country flag
Where is Turkish BMD Program, SSBN, Floating Test range, Missile tracking ship, etc.??
Sir these are strategic projects they have there own importance and these battlefield intensive equipments like aircrafts drones tanks helis etc have their own importance
They tech the money the resource the experience we have should be suffice to go ahead in every category but we are lagging behind
U blame GoI or armed forces or someone else problem exists and doesn't seem to solve

jai jaganath

Country flag
Engineering is hard and lengthy process
Especially in india
So you have to accept what it is and gather lot of patience otherwise everything will seem falling apart
The reason you are not hearing about news of most of project because they're classified
Ex-ghatak,amca
Production of either of these will ofcourse take time
Now you're comparing us with turkey but did you ever think that turkey rolled out their prototype without CDR if their airforce finds out any flaws it will be back to drawing board
DRDO/ADA cannot risk the same w.r.t AMCA otherwise it will be tejas repetition
Sir I understand these engineering projects are hard and a gamble where govt should invest for the sake of nation
But what we are facing is not only problem of technology but funding orders and importantly will for national mic
Yes most important is will and motive which our politicians and babus don't have iota of it baring few
When u see intent in these guys u will see the project how they come towards end and getting good amount of orders
Be it Turkish or Korean u see that intent no one is denying the assistance they are getting but they are doing it for early completion of project gaining expert and then indigenizing sub systems u see how they are performing in their military export domain u see many things imported but slowly everything will fell into its place and they will indigenize as the get experience
U should give credit to turkey atleast for developing many equipments indigenously which is not in case of Korea
But just see Korean industry how it's shaping they are making many missiles be it lrsam or mrsam or ashm even of bhramos category even thy have started working on their bmd systems too and even produced missiles test pending
Similarly Turkey but in different domain
They have national goal especially by their bureaucracy and political figures
Here we have engineers who can give their best but even nether need best support

SavageKing456

Country flag
Sir I understand these engineering projects are hard and a gamble where govt should invest for the sake of nation
But what we are facing is not only problem of technology but funding orders and importantly will for national mic
Yes most important is will and motive which our politicians and babus don't have iota of it baring few
When u see intent in these guys u will see the project how they come towards end and getting good amount of orders
Be it Turkish or Korean u see that intent no one is denying the assistance they are getting but they are doing it for early completion of project gaining expert and then indigenizing sub systems u see how they are performing in their military export domain u see many things imported but slowly everything will fell into its place and they will indigenize as the get experience
U should give credit to turkey atleast for developing many equipments indigenously which is not in case of Korea
But just see Korean industry how it's shaping they are making many missiles be it lrsam or mrsam or ashm even of bhramos category even thy have started working on their bmd systems too and even produced missiles test pending
Similarly Turkey but in different domain
They have national goal especially by their bureaucracy and political figures
Here we have engineers who can give their best but even nether need best support
That part i agree,fund problem unfortunately is there where govt will barely give 2bn dollar for amca prototype anyways
Soko is leagues ahead,their manufacturing industry is well set while ours is beginning to take shape
Remember india was being denied technology for which most of European nations shared amongst themselves

Chinmoy

Country flag
Where is the consortium who would make AMCA?

TEI TS1400 is as indigenous as Shakti engine.

No engine is currently in existence of Kaveri class.

Rustom/Tapas is far ahead then Kizilelma specs wise. Drone like Kizilelma is not going to suffice our requirement

Building an A/C is one aspect, operating it is another totally different ball game.

Altay is equivalent to Arjun Mk1 which we are already operating in all aspects.

Yes. You are. But can't blame you. We always love bling bling bling instead of substance.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Where is the consortium who would make AMCA?

TEI TS1400 is as indigenous as Shakti engine.

No engine is currently in existence of Kaveri class.

Rustom/Tapas is far ahead then Kizilelma specs wise. Drone like Kizilelma is not going to suffice our requirement

Building an A/C is one aspect, operating it is another totally different ball game.

Altay is equivalent to Arjun Mk1 which we are already operating in all aspects.

Yes. You are. But can't blame you. We always love bling bling bling instead of substance.
How is ts1400 as indigenous as Shakti
AFAIK it's hot section is not imported like ours
I am talking about 50 kn of Kaveri dry version for ghatak
How is tapas even comparable to kazilelma its a stealth platform which can carry a2g and a2a weapons
Forget kezilelma do we even have anything in class of tb2 or akinci in service I repeat service
Atlanta is comparable to mk1 are u even serious
It has aps that too indigenous it have advanced ew system it's way more advanced than mk1a forget mk1 afterall it's based on k2 even they have developed indigenous engine for it
Most importantly it's being exported to Qatar even before it entered service this is how world trust Korean systems
Many more things exist to state k2 better than Arjun mk1 and mk1a which is base of Atlantic
More importantly how they have treated their system is brilliant they want to induct in 1000s not like us 118 and 124 it's done by those who want to destroy industry
Sorry I don't feel being blackpilled bcoz it's fact

jai jaganath

Country flag
We need to massively update & modernize our ordnance factories so we can mass produce 1.5 milllion shells a month and 150-300 barrels a month as well as mass producing drones, other kinds of ammos, ATGMs, etc.
Most importantly we need pgm for our iaf
Infact in 1000s even 5000 will only suffice for Pakistan and we have to see China too I read it somewhere
But as usual iaf paying no attention to pgms even idex winner hasn't been able to get contract after winning the competition now think about gautam and garutham and other drdo related pgms even they haven't seen daylight although testing being completed if I am not wrong