DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Ur right tachnically on another note can we use this tachnology on other projects? Like drones?
That's why I said that.
They're boasting a very basic thing as some big technological achievement. Remember we operate MiG-29K with folding wings and it took them 12 years to copy that. 12 years.

So ya, after Rustom, Tapas, Archer, CATS, Swift, Ghatak when we'll finally reach a point to have some X-47 level s*it in 2035 then we would be having a wing folding mechanism with us.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
...they are literally burning their own inhouse design and indigenous weapons capability in field of armored vehicles...this mass buy from foreign is a sure and slow death for their local arms industry.
Nahi bolna chahiye kisi ko aise Kuldeep Bhai
Dekho, chaubis ghante bhi nahi hue the aur kitta bura maan gaye ye Polund waale

BTW, on a serious note; do guys from Polish Ministry of Defence also lurk here!
Mods!?

IndianHawk

Country flag
That's why I said that.
They're boasting a very basic thing as some big technological achievement. Remember we operate MiG-29K with folding wings and it took them 12 years to copy that. 12 years.

So ya, after Rustom, Tapas, Archer, CATS, Swift, Ghatak when we'll finally reach a point to have some X-47 level s*it in 2035 then we would be having a wing folding mechanism with us.
Not comparable to mig29k. Since tedbf has much more payload capacity hence it's wings needs to be much stronger yet lighter compared to mig29k. Similarly folding mechanism must be much more advanced.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Not comparable to mig29k. Since tedbf has much more payload capacity hence it's wings needs to be much stronger yet lighter compared to mig29k.
As far as weight is compared; both are designed to handle the same weight.
The "foldable" section of MiG-29K supports two pylons; one for R-73 and one for R-77. As of now all the portrayals of TEDBF are with two pylons on folding wing; one Astra and one ASRAAM.

And as for wings being lighter; composite can be way more stronger than metal given same weight.

Similarly folding mechanism must be much more advanced.
The only thing I can say about this is let's just wait and watch how advanced it's going to be compared to MiG's.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Nahi bolna chahiye kisi ko aise Kuldeep Bhai
Dekho, chaubis ghante bhi nahi hue the aur kitta bura maan gaye ye Polund waale

BTW, on a serious note; do guys from Polish Ministry of Defence also lurk here!
Mods!?
Its literally a net loss for their indigenous military in armoured segment. No polish tanks even planned to be inducted, that's itself so much emotional damage. Earlier almost everything of tracked IFV and Tanks were made in Poland. All that several years.
No follow up on WR 40 MLRS, no follow up on PT91 twardy and AHS Krab, so much work went on these and no follow ups, emotional damage imo after all those great upgrades came from Poland and modifications of pt91. Bas sab ToT kar k sher banege. Jai mata di from my side.

Arre bhaiya 500 HIMARS, 1000 K2, 500 Abrams, 1000 Borsuks, 500 AS21 IFVs, 200-300 K239 Chunmoos, next Reich banane ka plan h kya?
Dela sign nhi Hui ki yha lungi dance chalu kar diya aapne. Plan toh pakistan 10,000 stealth planes ka bhi kar leta h from Allah on the day of reckoning.

Jab aa jaaye ye sab aur deal sign ho tab yha tashreef pesh kariyega warna toh khene m kya jaata h. Sab bakwaas bas Poland bnega ab next super power of Europe.

If I were to take such plans as face value generally, then IA would have well passed it's modernisation goal long ago. Basically jab aa Jaye tab baat karna warna speculations m toh sab 4x bade h.

I guess next news would be Poland planning to induct Ukrainian version of Iskander Hirm-2 in 2-5k numbers. Also I am waiting for 150+ F35s for Poland, USA empty your pockets you morons, can't you see they are at the forefront of NATO against Orks, jeez can you believe these stupid Americans not offering F35s for like 1/4th price.

In all seriousness, even Pakistanis seem more sane than these Polish weapon figures.

I don't even believe planned something for Indian armed forces unless they actually are inducted, let alone would I give that doubt to some country like Poland, China sure but not Poland.

Articles