DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Came across this, turns of HEAT751 is rather unique in that it's not a Tandem HEAT-HEAT but a Tandem EFP-HEAT. The main point mentioned being strikes ERA and penetrates without initiating it, does that mean it's more good at tackling threats from ERA like Relikt and Chinese FY3/4 ERA designed to tackle tand HEAT.
I believe this is the only tandem EFP-HEAT used in any kind of anti tank munition.
I hope army goes in clandestine mode and try to get it's hands on some chinese armour to test it on, will prove the effectiveness of infantry anti tank munitions. Similiarly, for other anti tank munitions, test must be carried out.

1675972596042.png

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Came across this, turns of HEAT751 is rather unique in that it's not a Tandem HEAT-HEAT but a Tandem EFP-HEAT. The main point mentioned being strikes ERA and penetrates without initiating it, does that mean it's more good at tackling threats from ERA like Relikt and Chinese FY3/4 ERA designed to tackle tand HEAT.
I believe this is the only tandem EFP-HEAT used in any kind of anti tank munition.
I hope army goes in clandestine mode and try to get it's hands on some chinese armour to test it on, will prove the effectiveness of infantry anti tank munitions. Similiarly, for other anti tank munitions, test must be carried out.

View attachment 193015
Yup, these are rare. Perhaps so rare that the only other platform I know to use it is Joint-Air-to-Ground Missile.

But interestingly this arrangment is more efficient than HEAT-HEAT type. The precursor jet doesn't contribute much in actual penetration. It's there only to detonate the ERA and EFPs have a much bigger surface area than a few millimetres wide shaped charge jet, so they ensure a better destination of ERAs.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Due to Russia-Ukraine war and pandemic, so basically admitting that videshi maal khareedne ko nhi mila, kuch indigenous weapons hi order kar dete, maybe like basic sights for Sigs and Negevs? How about additional Pinaka regiments or even just stockpiling of additional artillery ammo?

I am telling you, if tomorrow a conflict happens, be ready for accusations to fly here and there, I am quite sure we will be sustaining quite a significant losses even if we fight against pakis, most of our guys still don't have bpjs and proper helmets, night fighting is non existent and our arty is at all times low thanks to Bofors scandal and subsequent decades of neglect, we will always be on technologically backward side then if this continues.
It is an utter crying criminal shame that on one hand basic equipment is lacking and on the other Year on year unspent funds are returned. It's basically criminal conspiracy with the culprits escaping scot free. Entire acquisition system has to be removed and all ppl involved should be fired, and new ppl from corporate world be bought in to streamline the acquisition process. But this will only remain a dream and nothing else Even in 2040 I can bet my bollocks We will still be fighting with ak203 without sights