DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I will be at DEFEXPO 2022 Gandhinagar as a Business visitor, Please reply to this post with all your Questions and Requests. I will try to accommodate them as much as I can within my 2-day visit
Can you ask sss guys about their upcoming lmg and if any of there guns have passed trials yet and when will we actually see them shooting a gun in video.

AnantS

Country flag
@jik60 @Johny_Baba
Kindly can you ask few questions around Kaveri?
a) Is development continuing?
b) Was the screech issue resolved.
c) Are we using Indigenous Crystal Blades
d) Progress on Non After Burning Kaveri for Ghatak?
e) Progress on Manik Engine. How many times has it been tested on ITCM?
f) Why no effort to convert knowledge gained from Kaveri to produce a heli engine?
g) When will KGMT see light of the day?
h)Why no Flying Jet Engine test being not being acquired?
i) Out of Safran , RR & GE which is giving know why of core, if not the case, is the JV just for hot core?

Thanks Much

Ajax01

Country flag
I will be at DEFEXPO 2022 Gandhinagar as a Business visitor, Please reply to this post with all your Questions and Requests. I will try to accommodate them as much as I can within my 2-day visit
AMCA : ask specifically about DAS and EOTS if no EOTS ask them how do they plan to do A2G targeting.
Ask them about the IR signature control methods used , like blockers in nozzle or new materials or active cooling, emissivity engineering, etc. I don't think they will reveal much but try nonetheless.
Most importantly when will be rollout.

Akula

Country flag
Status of armed drones.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Will be disappointing if it’s actually just 25 tonnes.
Why disappointing ? We are focusing on mobility over armor. A 1000Hp engine on a 25T tank means it will be faster, can climb steeper slopes, can operate at higher altitudes, and is easier to transport by airlift.

If we want something heavier and more armored, we got 42T-weight T72 Ajeyas.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@jik60 @Johny_Baba
Kindly can you ask few questions around Kaveri?
a) Is development continuing?
b) Was the screech issue resolved.
c) Are we using Indigenous Crystal Blades
d) Progress on Non After Burning Kaveri for Ghatak?
e) Progress on Manik Engine. How many times has it been tested on ITCM?
f) Why no effort to convert knowledge gained from Kaveri to produce a heli engine?
g) When will KGMT see light of the day?
h)Why no Flying Jet Engine test being not being acquired?
i) Out of Safran , RR & GE which is giving know why of core, if not the case, is the JV just for hot core?

Thanks Much
sorry bhai i am not going, need to focus on family stuff rn 😪

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Thank you sir you are a lifesaver...i shall compile my questionnaire and post it as soon as possible. Please do keep in touch during the exhibition if you can just in case.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
SoKoreans are real shrewd when it comes to defense stuff,
someone i know informed me that they are not only having tech from the westerns but also from the ruskies by the power of monies, and likewise they use their brainz to develop their own stuff from the available pool of western,kommie and other stuff they have.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles