DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Vamsi

Country flag
@ezsasa looks like lot of youtuber failed to gather info , delete most of the links or send them to restricted access group or something to preserve them , so we don't have another IDRW fiasco where they got info from their sources as usual.

And all those youtuber should also contact the owners of info now
Nibba ,send that downloaded video to me too, I haven't fully watched it yet..😁

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
Just watched the first one hour of the video where Mr. VK Saraswat was spitting fire. My god. Say whatever you want or blame whomever you want, the fact is GOI only invested peanuts for Kaveri and most of these investments were done in the initial stages of the program which was many decades ago. The so called nationalist party also haven't made any effort to invest further in this critical field.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just watched the first one hour of the video where Mr. VK Saraswat was spitting fire. My god. Say whatever you want or blame whomever you want, the fact is GOI only invested peanuts for Kaveri and most of these investments were done in the initial stages of the program which was many decades ago. The so called nationalist party also haven't made any effort to invest further in this critical field.
That's what I AM saying instead of wasting money on jahil farmers of Haryana and Punjab better use that on R&D.

Whitecollar

Country flag
The fact that even current Govt is unconvinced about further investment in Kaveri R&D and had recently asked DRDO to domonstrate a working form of the derivative first goes to show that even political parties are afraid cause the opposition could put allegation of corruption and what not once the funds are passed. Our internal enemies are much more dangerous than the external ones...

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
I believe we actually need a PLI semiconductor like 10 billion dollar investment in Aerospace R&D. But if the government doesn't get returns on investment, it's very hard to convince them. Considering we have such a huge budget deficit every year.

May be Dry Kaveri integrated Ghatak UCAV will be the right kind of stimulus.

Vamsi

Country flag
During the below slide, GTRE director Shri Sidqque was crying that despite having sanctioning projects and creating talent, talents refused to become part of industry and ran abroad.

DRDO will have to relax for Btech intech, heard that shit is very theoritical

View attachment 134735
One thing that I understood after watching Dr. Siddique's presentation is that ,almost all the niche technologies required for 110KN are NOT available in the country. Hence we need the JV with Foreign OEM.

My question is how on earth they are thinking that foreign OEM will transfer us the complete Know-how & Know-why of all the key technologies ?

I'm afraid guys, this 110KN JV may turnout into another FGFA or another Safran Kaveri offset ficaso. I'm afraid that we will end up with nothing. They will call this engine an Indigenous engine just like how they are calling Shakti engine as indigenous.

BrigadierRPS

Country flag
Aye aye my friend...you have one sample infront of you. These ducks think only GATE exam can let you enter the organisation. Dude we are from IIT, we don't do gate things. Why don't you come here in the campus and directly hire us through placement fair ? Even you can launch funded idea submission events where you can choose young talents based on their research thoughts and potentials and cultivate them. Even then students will end up like my friend from Jadavpur University (you can see 3 project given to JU, he worked in almost 2 of them, submitted an idea to control combustion flickers using magnetic field, got rejected, got angry, took GRE..voila, on his way to Technion)

During the below slide, GTRE director Shri Sidqque was crying that despite having sanctioning projects and creating talent, talents refused to become part of industry and ran abroad.

DRDO will have to relax for Btech intech, heard that shit is very theoritical

View attachment 134735

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Boeing Cancelled the JV with the DRDO for the Higu altitude Tests Facilities.

I believe we actually need a PLI semiconductor like 10 billion dollar investment in Aerospace R&D. But if the government doesn't get returns on investment, it's very hard to convince them. Considering we have such a huge budget deficit every year.

May be Dry Kaveri integrated Ghatak UCAV will be the right kind of stimulus.
They will never fulfil their offset obligations, they were just asked to invest a particular part of the deal back into India to develop critical technologies here and create an aviation ecosystem which they never did. They only want to sell and not honestly fulfill the offset obligations. They must be continuously fined for doing this nonsense. And I’m happy we’re no longer going for these scums to procure equipment, they’ll sell you stuff and won’t fulfill the commitments until and unless we develop our domestic industry at a level that they’re forced to fulfill their commitments to win contracts. And budget deficit issmething common in all developing countries, PLI scheme for aviation is something difficult to pull out given that its whole different than other sectors with small and saturated market and well established players. But government should bring out PLI Scheme for aviation and shipbuilding like critical sectors.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well then can we ask them for our money back with interest? Plough that into indigenous efforts like 110 kN engine.
Meh, the money isn’t refundable, it was more of an investment clause that they had to invest in India a certain part of the value of the deals. They should hence be fined regularly for violating the agreement like we did to MBDA.