DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
I don’t think anything was secret. A webinar hosted on YouTube cannot be secret. Also even if they later locked the account, I don’t think they expect data on international cloud servers owned by foreign Cos to be secret.
I think the explanation is that they did not expect so much interest. So they are just being cautious belatedly.

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
I don’t think anything was secret. A webinar hosted on YouTube cannot be secret. Also even if they later locked the account, I don’t think they expect data on international cloud servers owned by foreign Cos to be secret.
I think the explanation is that they did not expect so much interest. So they are just being cautious belatedly.
Yes

SavageKing456

Country flag
I think few of the papers they showed were indeed classified.
Like aircraft engine IR studies for amca

not so dravidian

Country flag
Sorry you are totally wrong, please don't spread misinformation. He said because they had no procedure and system in place so they were not able to absorb those trained persons.
Yea, i too said the same, with sarcasm. Thought that people wud get it

Had posted an incident of personal info of a family friend, but then deleted

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Everyone chill , @Haldilal did that , no one else is responsible , he is account holder of DFI on twitter , and he shared the videos first , he is real culprit.

#banHaldilalFor14days
#HaldilalSpy
#HaldilalCheeneSpyH
#HaldilalImposter

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
The Dornier Do-228 light transport aircraft used by the armed forces as well as civilian operators are set to get indigenously-developed radio altimeters which will replace the foreign-made gadgets presently being used in the aircraft.

German aircraft

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited manufactures German-origin Dorniers at its Kanpur unit
It has invited local industry for design and development of radio altimeters
The equipment provides accurate altitude information to cockpit crew during low altitude flight.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), which manufactures the German-origin Dorniers at its Kanpur unit, has invited the Indian industry for the design and development and subsequent supply of fully assembled radio altimeters.

The radio altimeter provides accurate altitude information to the cockpit crew during low altitude flight, generally up to a height of about 2,500 ft. It consists of a receiver transmitter and antennae for exchange of information with ground stations.

Sources said a request for information was floated by HAL about a month ago, stating that a new radio altimeter for the Do-228 was an "immediate requirement." At present, the Dorniers are equipped with the Collins ALT-4000 radio altimeter that is manufactured by Collins Aerospace, a US-based subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies that also has a set-up in India.

More than 140 Do-228 aircraft produced by HAL are presently in service in India and overseas, primarily with the Indian Air Force, Navy and the Coast Guard.

Vamsi

Country flag
Everyone chill , @Haldilal did that , no one else is responsible , he is account holder of DFI on twitter , and he shared the videos first , he is real culprit.

#banHaldilalFor14days
#HaldilalSpy
#HaldilalCheeneSpyH
#HaldilalImposter
Y'all Nibbiars, the Ground based High Altitude Test facility itself will cost ₹4000 crores :scared2:. This amount will make sure our MoD and Finance ministry babus to dig their own graves and roll in them as if they are paying from their own pockets.
One thing that I understood after watching Dr. Siddique's presentation is that ,almost all the niche technologies required for 110KN are NOT available in the country. Hence we need the JV with Foreign OEM.

My question is how on earth they are thinking that foreign OEM will transfer us the complete Know-how & Know-why of all the key technologies ?

I'm afraid guys, this 110KN JV may turnout into another FGFA or another Safran Kaveri offset ficaso. I'm afraid that we will end up with nothing. They will call this engine an Indigenous engine just like how they are calling Shakti engine as indigenous.
Haldi Billa is the imposter