DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tell us about that terahertz proximity sensor which you talked will be used in ABM.
Which ABM?
Was it AD series?
Some info about terahertz fuze but its chinki source.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
I was thinking if the drdo light tank has a K9 chasis and a 105mm turret from foreign vendor then what exactly is drdo role in it. You could just go to hanwa/l&t and cockril turrets and ask them to integrate. Looks like a stupid idea, but then again if i am not wrong drdo chief in his interview never said about using K9 chasis or anything.
I bet you this whole K9 chasis thing has originated from this forum itself and fanned by idrw like sites and by twitt guys.
IMO we could see a original new design from drdo stables if army allows it to be born.
Oh, the speculations on the forum that are advertised as something in development by some guy on internet is funny.

ash2win

DRDO Future main battle tank to be used as chassis for proposed DRRDO-L&T light tank.

Hoping to see at-least a mockup during the Defexpo this year
Someone should restrict posting this as a source for anything. They copy-steal everything from other legitimate journalistic work and put click baits and masala to get views of their ads. Or sometimes make up their own story without any kind of source. which is akin to who ranbir is dating now. Please do not help them make money by posting it everywhere.

porky_kicker

Country flag
My guess cavitating torpedo.
Interesting

To tell the truth I myself am at sea with this model

The fins are too sleek in dimensions , high aspect ratio is suited for subsonic and transonic regimes

Plus the nose section , very diffcult to determine but to me it seems top and bottom are flat , maybe it's a optical illusion

Lets see

porky_kicker

Country flag
Is it a exposed warhead , for some ballastic missile ?
The one with lattice fins is a strategic bomb

I will share something which I never did before

Last time DRDO used the term strategic bomb in its project defination long time ago - I found out it was for aircraft launched nuclear bomb

Now you decide

Personally I think it is for HDBTs with special purpose conventional warheads ( or few maybe with nuclear warheads as last resort )

Hdbt = hardened deeply buried target

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Last time DRDO used the term strategic bomb in its project defination long time ago - I found out it was for aircraft launched nuclear bomb

Now you decide

Personally I think it is for HDBTs with special purpose conventional warheads or maybe nuclear warheads

What could be it's weight category ? 1 ton category ?

not so dravidian

Country flag

Now you decide

Personally I think it is for HDBTs with special purpose conventional warheads or maybe nuclear warheads

Kek, seems like we taking counterforce seriously.

Seems like they want everything to be reduced to ash.