Does Brahmin Bashing really deserve its due?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Dosa kha le madrasi aur rona band kar !

You don't mind this right ? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kya karen bhai, if I start taking offense at statements made by people known to me (who are therefore entitled to pull my leg), I will be called a khaddoos chutiy@ and will end up with no friends.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Kya karen bhai, if I start taking offense at statements made by people known to me (who are therefore entitled to pull my leg), I will be called a khaddoos chutiy@ and will end up with no friends.
Any south indian offended by the term madrasi should not tell this to his delhi friends.
Us madrasi ki zindagi haraam ho jayegi. :troll:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Actually, the Punjabis are being most boisterous and unruly, not only in South India, but in all parts of India, indicate the Delhi Durbar set and so they take the blame for all who are from what was known as 'Up country'.

But, yes, people have realised that Punjabis are not representatives of North India these days.

But yet, that they are the noisiest and rather uncouth, in a manner of speaking, is what makes them most anti 'likeable'.

Have you seen a Punjabi wedding or a bhangra on the road during such weddings carrying the barat with no respect to civilised behaviour and stopping traffic?

The Attitude is Sadhe Vallho M* chu*ai.
Yea right. Like Biharis and your Bangali kin are so civilized right? Bangalis reek of fish 95 % of the time. See how civilized the great Bangladesh nation is. They are a homogenous Bangali nation.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So now the thread is going towards personal attacks.

It's gonna be north vs south vs east vs west again.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yea right. Like Biharis and your Bangali kin are so civilized right? Bangalis reek of fish 95 % of the time. See how civilized the great Bangladesh nation is. They are a homogenous Bangali nation.
Ray sirs grouse against Punjabis dates back to partition era.

He believed bengali refugees were short changed and punjabis got benefits.

AnantS

Country flag
Your clearly a brahmin, I bet your madrassi too.
@Singh, I am 100% Sikh Punjab like you. You know it is incredibly against our religion to have castes. Remember how the brahmins sold out our Guru and are personally responsible for his death?
You are saying that people like Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das , Bhai Gurbaksh Singh were responsible for death of Guru ?? And what is 90% or 30% or 199% "Sikh Punjabi"? How do you measure percentage and who certifies the same??

Last edited by a moderator:

AnantS

Country flag
I complete support Sikh role in 1857.
Fighting under flag of butchers of Hindus the Mughal maybe okay with Some hindus but to a Sikh it was anathema.
lol

Sikhs did not have any qualms in shaking hands with Aurangzeb and helping them in trying to crush and capture Ahom Kingdom(Assam), who opposed and successfully repulsed Mughals many times.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Bangladesh deserves to be nuked......

On a related note:

From Look East to act east

Credits: Indiaball facebook.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You are saying that people like Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das , Bhai Gurbaksh Singh were responsible for death of Guru ?? And what is 90% or 30% or 199% "Sikh Punjabi"? How do you measure percentage and who certifies the same??
He is talking about Gangu who sold out Sahibzade.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So now the thread is going towards personal attacks.

It's gonna be north vs south vs east vs west again.
Yeah, blame that new member who brought up the "Madrasi" angle without any rhyme or reason.

I'm surprised though, I thought you hated Punjabis (based on your old posts).

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
lol

Sikhs did not have any qualms in shaking hands with Aurangzeb and helping them in trying to crush and capture Ahom Kingdom(Assam), who opposed and successfully repulsed Mughals many times.
Sikhs were allied with Aurangzeb ? Roflmao !

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah, blame that new member who brought up the "Madrasi" angle without any rhyme or reason.

No Dogri hates Punjabis and vice versa but good and sometimes bad natured ribbing is there.

AnantS

Country flag
ITT brahmins feeling sorry for themselves. Historically speaking, brahmins have been the most oppressive group in India. They used to pour lead into the ears of shudra who heard prayers. They are also the most treasonous. At every instance they swore allegiance to invaders.
Rishi Aitareya, Rishi Valmiki, Rishi Ailush, Satyakaam Jaabaal, Prishadh, son of King Daksha, Rishi Vatsa etc based upon their own personal experience must be laugh at your ignorance O "100%" Sikh Punjabi..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Rishi Aitareya, Rishi Valmiki, Rishi Ailush, Satyakaam Jaabaal, Prishadh, son of King Daksha, Rishi Vatsa etc based upon their own personal experience must be laugh at your ignorance O "100%" Sikh Punjabi..
Lets not talk about mythological period but more recent period.

AnantS

Country flag
He is talking about Gangu who sold out Sahibzade.

And Forgets Bhai Mati Das, Sati Das and Gurbaksh Singh's sacrifices and insults their community for act of one individual?

AnantS

Country flag
Lets not talk about mythological period but more recent period.

Why its a "Mythological"? History is History why be selective in approach?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

I just found his post absurd and over the top. Punjabis are the most uncivilized people in India? That's BS.

Besides, I am a serious man.

AnantS

Country flag
Sikhs were allied with Aurangzeb ? Roflmao !

Indeed they allied with Aurangzeb to fight Ahom King of Assam, who was big time pain in the ass for Aurangzeb .... ..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
And Forgets Bhai Mati Das, Sati Das and Gurbaksh Singh's sacrifices and insults their community for act of one individual?
Take it up with him.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
No Dogri hates Punjabis and vice versa but good and sometimes bad natured ribbing is there.

I do not feel close to the Punjabi but as I'm a serious man, I have to make serious posts. A serious man like me cannot afford to go back to his old habits. I'm a serious man, now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles