Does Pakistan Really have nuclear weapons?

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
This article doesn't really hint at Pakistan not having nuclear weapons, more along the lines of some Indian analysts believing that Pakistani nuclear capability is not credible.

I do also wonder about this as well, in regards to both India and Pakistan. Both countries have not really tested their nuclear weapons extensively at all. Look at how many tests America, Russia and France have done for example, both India and Pakistan have only done 6 tests each.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This article doesn't really hint at Pakistan not having nuclear weapons, more along the lines of some Indian analysts believing that Pakistani nuclear capability is not credible.

I do also wonder about this as well, in regards to both India and Pakistan. Both countries have not really tested their nuclear weapons extensively at all. Look at how many tests America, Russia and France have done for example, both India and Pakistan have only done 6 tests each.
I don’t doubt the credibility of indian nuclear weapons simply because India has enough resources and technical expertise to maintain a huge stockpile as well as the advanced delivery systems
But Pakistan so far has only threatened to use nuclear weapons they never deployed their nuclear weapons and also came with idea of tactical nuclear weapons by testing Nasr missiles, which has no credibility either

garg_bharat

Country flag
I don’t doubt the credibility of indian nuclear weapons simply because India has enough resources and technical expertise to maintain a huge stockpile as well as the advanced delivery systems
But Pakistan so far has only threatened to use nuclear weapons they never deployed their nuclear weapons and also came with idea of tactical nuclear weapons by testing Nasr missiles, which has no credibility either
Tests are needed and may happen too.
A Chinese attack on India can change a lot of things.

cereal killer

Country flag
Yes they have. They sold the tech to NK as well. However it is a myth that they have more nukes than us.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes they have. They sold the tech to NK as well. However it is a myth that they have more nukes than us.
India has never declared the number of nuclear weapons it has all the numbers are just speculation btw some think tanks have said that india has enough fissile material to make 2000 nuclear warheads in a very short span of time

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I think India has done more tests than Pakistan our firsts series of nuclear tests were done in 1973 and 2nd in 1998

cereal killer

Country flag
India has never declared the number of nuclear weapons it has all the numbers are just speculating op btw some think tanks have said that india has enough fissile material to make 2000 nuclear warheads in a very short span of time
I think we may have at least 700-1000 ready. Pakistan may have 200-300. China 2000+. Anyways with S400 coming Paki tactical missiles like Nasr/Hatf will be worthless. However that depends how many Nasr missiles they have got. Rest Ghori Shaheen will never even make it to launch pads.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think we may have at least 700-1000 ready. Pakistan may have 200-300. China 2000+. Anyways with S400 coming Paki tactical missiles like Nasr/Hatf will be worthless. However that depends how many Nasr missiles they have got. Rest Ghori Shaheen will never even make it to launch pads.
Nasr is just a show off it has no tactical value many analysts think that nasr is not capable of carrying a nuclear warhead

cereal killer

Country flag
Nasr is just a show off it has no tactical value many analysts think that nasr is not capable of carrying a nuclear warhead
Nope it is developed by both Pakistan & China using Weishi rocket system of China & turn it into a MLRS system located in Sialkot. You should read Trishul Blog on it. It has extensively explained about it.

Global Defence

Articles