Why does california want to cancel the calculus?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Rather than lifting students up, the establishment’s manifesto calls for teaching down Calculus.Cancel culture has come for calculus. After decades of student activism and the work of educator-activists dedicated to raising academic rigor, their hard-fought battles have resulted in a greater cross-section of students having access to Advanced Placement courses. However, officials in several states have been considering changes to the curriculum that represent a huge step backwards: discouraging students from taking advanced math courses.While proposals have been floated in several states, California has moved the closest towards adopting new standards discouraging the teaching of advanced mathematics, particularly the instruction of high school calculus.

Fun Fact :

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.JPG

References :

zoraauer

Let us suppose that Europeans (and everyone else on the planet) took all of this information from India up until the present day, starting with the earliest Greeks and continuing to steal it until yesterday. In addition, let us stipulate that all of these texts already contain knowledge that may transport a man to the Andromeda galaxy. Specifically, what are the genuine problems that you want to solve in the future, based on the knowledge that you have gained from these texts, is my query.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Not just India well you probably do know what digestion meant how digestion worked and what digestion implied. “I don’t like the pagan in you, but I like your philosophy. I will take this and I will reject that. That is seperate topic of discussion though.

Lets get onto your query.

The particular post that I created months ago was intended to stimulate Asian minds to address questions about their future.

The crucial need for Asian nations especially BHARAT to search his own model of governance development institutions and ideals rooted in his own magnificent age old civilizations.

We have many examples before us be it Japan China etc.

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles