DEFEXPO-2022

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
I observed something with respect to Kalyani Group.

Mostly from Artillery side these guys literally developed an entire product catalogue based on DRDO and their foreign acquisition and further improvisation they had done on the product. They also went on plan to produce one barrel per day. But till the orders come from GOI looks like they are actively participating in low level fruits like simple troop carrier like M4, MRAP since army now actively procuring. Thus, they themselves went on with screwdriver giri. Even they are working supplier for JVPC gun.

BF primary investment is on artillery systems.
Anything other than that is basically simple JV with CKD route.

AnantS

Country flag
I observed something with respect to Kalyani Group.

Mostly from Artillery side these guys literally developed an entire product catalogue based on DRDO and their foreign acquisition and further improvisation they had done on the product. They also went on plan to produce one barrel per day. But till the orders come from GOI looks like they are actively participating in low level fruits like simple troop carrier like M4, MRAP since army now actively procuring. Thus, they themselves went on with screwdriver giri. Even they are working supplier for JVPC gun.

BF primary investment is on artillery systems.
Anything other than that is basically simple JV with CKD route.
True.. I think its a smart move for Gauging where more investment could be made. Tomorrow more M4 Orders materialize, dont be surprised if Kalyani buys in shares of that company

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
True.. I think its a smart move for Gauging where more investment could be made. Tomorrow more M4 Orders materialize, dont be surprised if Kalyani buys in shares of that company
Yes, better to actively participate in the Defense manufacturing and then waiting for the product to get ordered. Money flow will be routine, if upcoming ATAGS order is true, then so far these guys able to earn bucks and now ready to do what they need to do.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indian Air Force and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited conclude the contract for 70 HTT-40 indigenous trainer aircraft worth Rs 6,800 crore.

Ffhj7bcaAAADIvO.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215