DEFEXPO-2022

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Entire internet has gone into cope mode after our next gen FICV came out straight from a Soviet factory in WW2.

Hopefully there is some truth to this.
Disagree. That version is pretty cool. Based on Abhay hull. Light yet provides better protection against other alternatives in same weight category. This might be a POC from DRDO or OFB. But L&T's own offer is fire. I have seen the pic, unfortunately can't share now. Wait for tomorrow and you will get a supershot!

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Saar faar choriye....😁

No. We have four indigenous MP-ATGM but still no news on induction.
Kabhi to subah hogi, kabhi gulab khilenge kabhi ye sarmaya mausam khatam hoga. Kabhi to bahar aayengi , e muhabbai ye kehta hai mera dil ki kabhi to mpatgm ki clu ke Saath photo aayegi .
#Hum dekhenge .

@FalconSlayers. @abingdonboy. @Blademaster. @Bleh

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Aaj amogha ki ayi hai, kal maptgm ki bhi aayegi

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Maybe that is the main reason why Pakistani economy is in shambles. And it will remain so in forciable future.

When we look at our defence budget. We should look at it, in terms of our expenditure. 22% goes towards interest payments & 15% on defence, of which 19% was reserved for capex last year. No other ministry even comes close. Diverting more resources from infrastructure to defence will only hurt our own economy.

You believe Pakistan cannot destroy India & only act as a leech. I too resonate with that. But why do you wanna feed the leech till it gets fat.

I believe you also support indigenisan as myself & as every one else. And are frustrated with the pace & investment in defence R&D. I don't believe there is a disagreement in that regard.

Disagreement is only in regards to the whimsical blackpilling as sources of sadistic amusement.
Yes we are on the same page and I am not too burnt over the FICV either.
I have said it in the other thread It is a Prototype and further changes can be made. There is no F in the FICV without seeing the peripheral equipment associated with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215