DEFEXPO-2022

Vinod DX9

Country flag
When we are already foccussed on FICV than whats the point in making this CRAP !!!
Are you serious man 😃
That's pretty awesome instead. If it has adequate dynamic protection and crew safety, necessary mobility, needed firepower, integrated sensors, secured network and enhanced situational awareness - it's doing its job.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Guys I'll post here all photos shared by Review Vayu and add features as well. Someone should do similar for other sources like Alpha Matrix.

And where're individual entries?
Everything will be here only

Tuco

Country flag
Are you serious man 😃
That's pretty awesome instead. If it has adequate dynamic protection and crew safety, necessary mobility, needed firepower, integrated sensors, secured network and enhanced situational awareness - it's doing its job.
I think most are miffed cause it looks and most probably is half baked, we have a long way to go in pr and presentations.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Guys I'll post here all photos shared by Review Vayu and add features as well. Someone should do similar for other sources like Alpha Matrix.

And where're individual entries?
Please go through the thread once before posting, some stuff has already been posted and discussed. You already posted a lot of stuff that had already been posted yesterday itself without checking.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Please go through the thread once before posting, some stuff has already been posted and discussed. You already posted a lot of stuff that had already been posted yesterday itself without checking.
Sorry about that, but it's not possible to check all the time as I have to find a little gap in tight working schedule of the day.

That's why I'm saying I'll post all photos from Vayu. Some other individuals do same for Alpha, Matrix or other sources. This there will be no repeat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215