DEFEXPO-2022

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Are you serious man 😃
That's pretty awesome instead. If it has adequate dynamic protection and crew safety, necessary mobility, needed firepower, integrated sensors, secured network and enhanced situational awareness - it's doing its job.
I am not doubting the capacity of DRDO. it is indeed a good product but now its a high time and the world order is changing technoclogy is changing. Goverment has to focus on current requirement and i am pretty sure that our industrial system can definately make a far better product than this.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I am not doubting the capacity of DRDO. it is indeed a good product but now its a high time and the world order is changing technoclogy is changing. Goverment has to focus on current requirement and i am pretty sure that our industrial system can definately make a far better product than this.
no matter what the pvt sector's capabilities are, but ultimately their designs have to be in line with the GSQR. and GSQR is defined by the user.

Last edited:

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Can someone confirm if Kalyani 8*8 wheeled vehicle is a license production like kalyani M4 or inhouse design. Looking from the finish of vehicle, most probably a license production imo.

And I never understood why we decided to go for back to back seating in Whap, and what is with that weird looking glass slots in back, doesn't that decrease protection both ballistic and blast.

And I am seriously fed up this half assed things shown on Whap, that 105mm turret is clearly a placeholder and in no way is a real thing, like somebody came and put a cardboard thingy turret to show a concept. Seriously even our pvt cos are doomed in marketing.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Can someone confirm if Kalyani 8*8 wheeled vehicle is a license production like kalyani M4 or inhouse design. Looking from the finish of vehicle, most probably a license production imo.

And I never understood why we decided to go for back to back seating in Whap, and what is with that weird looking glass slots in back, doesn't that decrease protection both ballistic and blast.

And I am seriously fed up this half assed things shown on Whap, that 105mm turret is clearly a placeholder and in no way is a real thing, like somebody came and put a cardboard thingy turret to show a concept. Seriously even our pvt cos are doomed in marketing.
Firing ports are definitely an Indian Army requirement through their love for BMPs.
Even I believe it’s a licensed Mbombe 8 of the paramount group due to their uncanny similarities. Unless someone can clarify otherwise.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Firing ports are definitely an Indian Army requirement through their love for BMPs.
Even I believe it’s a licensed Mbombe 8 of the paramount group dueto their uncanny similarities.
Thought so, it's just natural that they'll further partner up with Paramount. I just hope that they indeginise as much as they can and the next thing come out of their own.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215