DEFEXPO-2022

binayak95

Country flag
I see is it possible we see a model or render of zorawar? And btw that turret is big
105 mm manned turrets have to be big if you want a serviceable fire rate and good ergonomics.

We should have taken a leaf out of the american playbook and put the Stryker MGS turret on it. but theek hai - splitting hairs at this point

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
105 mm manned turrets have to be big if you want a serviceable fire rate and good ergonomics.

We should have taken a leaf out of the american playbook and put the Stryker MGS turret on it. but theek hai - splitting hairs at this point
I would be glad that we are atleast getting something whaps seems like a versatile platform

cyclops

Country flag

'Amogh' third generation Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV),developed in collaboration with L&T and Edgelab. Features the latest state-of-the-art sensors, propulsion & energy system suitable for hydrographic and underwater surveillance, reconnaissance Ops.

Their European partners have some nice videos of it on their site.

http://www.edgelab.eu/our-products/auvs/u-deep

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

'Amogh' third generation Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV),developed in collaboration with L&T and Edgelab. Features the latest state-of-the-art sensors, propulsion & energy system suitable for hydrographic and underwater surveillance, reconnaissance Ops.

This is sexy af but I think something already has this name

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Well well, SANT is cool. But my question is what's Dhruvastra? Is it renamed HELINA or actually HELINA is the family and it has two variants- Dhruvastra & SANT
Helena is the Army version, Dhruvastra is the AF version with minor changes. Both are LOBL missiles and EO guided.

SANT is a longer-range version with LOAL capability and MMW seeker.

All 3 are iterative/branch-off developments of the baseline NAG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215