Dalit PhD student Rohith Vemula commits suicide: Hyderabad University students cry foul

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No media outlet reported the so called riots. It could well have been a manufactured riot by a few blind bhakts like you.
:pound: thanks for proving my point about Bengali bhadralok. This is exactly why I said Hindus should stop wasting their time on these self respect lacking daughter selling losers and instead concentrate on educating proper Hindus outside Bengal

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
That was actually denialism and diversion from your side, you wanted to portray MN Roy as a backward just so that you can claim Commies are inclusive. That was until I posted Roy's full name and now you are backtracking.
I am not backtracking. There were two Roys in your list. Tell me which catse is which.

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_caste_is_ROY_in_Bengali's
http://www.simplymarry.com/matrimonial/groom/SMM1422080/Hindu/Scheduled-Caste/Roy?src=similarprofile

http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/SC2.TXT

Anyway see the above IGNOU list. Some of these may be fake certificate holders which I do not care about but note some use titles like Mishra,Bedi etc. Also a Gopi is mentioned.
Edit: It seems that Elvina is the wife of MN Roy. Even then it is quite hard to classify/exclusively pinpoint a Brahman/Kayastah/SC from Bengali surnames.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
That was actually denialism and diversion from your side, you wanted to portray MN Roy as a backward just so that you can claim Commies are inclusive. That was until I posted Roy's full name and now you are backtracking.

Sagarika Ghose is a Kayasth btw. Not an OBC. Very much a Bhadralok. So my point still holds about media being UC dominated.
Give the source for this statement of yours. Most Ghosh I have known are not Kayastahs but Mahisyas. In fatc in Bengal there is a term called Ghosh Mahisya. Do not go by the Wiki always. Again, @bose sir a Kulin Kayastha will know more on these.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dint I just say that malda riots was just a SM conspiracy:rotflmao? Ask the bhadralok here. they will give detailed accounts of the jewish gonspirajy @Peter . also tag other bongs here to so that they can all attest as to how malda riots dint happen:rofl:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@Peter @asingh10 @jackprince

Please desist from discussion of Casteism of WB here. WB won the battle of caste, but lost the battle of identity and self-esteem because of Marxism. Yes, it was once that untouchability was prevalent in whole of Bengal and even after independence it took quite a long time to battle it out. But, that is irrelevant here.

The topic here is something different that is mainly about screwed up Dravidian politics where a traitor to the nation commits suicide and all forgets his treasonous act and remebers his supposed Dalit identity - an identity btw he certainly doesn't belong to being a Christian. A christian cannot be a dalit, as there supposedly is no class division among christians. And no idiots in the debate is pointing to this 'converted to christian' fact which makes him automatically inelligible to be a Dalit.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Again, @bose sir a Kulin Kayastha will know more on these.
I am pretty sure that I don't know the caste of any tamilian here despite staying here for more than 3 yrs and arguably is a lot more active here than you. But somehow you know the caste of every Bengali here. Sure, you are not a castist at all. You just happen to know the Bengalis' caste here by chance :pound:

@asingh10 can't you just accept that bhadralok have no castist discrimination because they are Marxist by religion? Why do you make their life so difficult?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Dint I just say that malda riots was just a SM conspiracy:rotflmao? Ask the bhadralok here. they will give detailed accounts of the jewish gonspirajy @Peter . also tag other bongs here to so that they can all attest as to how malda riots dint happen:rofl:
I did not say whether Malda riots happened or did not happen. I stated that no media outlet reported the incident. Also certain newspaper like Bartaman which is anti Mamata only reported tidbit pieces of news. I am not denyng that riots had happened. I am only stating that I am not aware of it.

bose

Country flag
Every Ghosh I've known was a Kayasth or a Brahmin. Sagarika Ghose is no OBC or Dalit.
We Call Ghosh as Gwallas which means milk men ... May be some call them as Kayasthya to get up the caste ladder ... I do not have any issue with it...

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I am pretty sure that I don't know the caste of any tamilian here despite staying here for more than 3 yrs and arguably is a lot more active here than you. But somehow you know the caste of every Bengali here. Sure, you are not a castist at all. You just happen to know the Bengalis' caste here by chance :pound:

@asingh10 can't you just accept that bhadralok have no castist discrimination because they are Marxist by religion? Why do you make their life so difficult?
Surnames give out caste but it is not possible to pinpoint his exact caste.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I did not say whether Malda riots happened or did not happen. I stated that no media outlet reported the incident. Also certain newspaper like Bartaman which is anti Mamata only reported tidbit pieces of news. I am not denyng that riots had happened. I am only stating that I am not aware of it.
Let me quote your own words for you:

No media outlet reported the so called riots. It could well have been a manufactured riot by a few blind bhakts like you.
So called riots, it was fabricated by bhakths like me and so on. Am I missing anything? :rofl:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
We Call Ghosh as Gwallas which means milk men ... May be some call them as Kayasthya to get up the caste ladder ... I do not have any issue with it...
Yes even our kajermashi with Ray title calls herself as a Brahmaner meye. My mother has no problem with that as long as she cleans our house properly and does not engage in theft.:bounce:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Surnames give out caste but it is not possible to pinpoint his exact caste.
OK I give you the benefit of the doubt. Now you can answer @asingh10 on how many dalit leaders are there in bhadralok party and prove once and for all that bhadralok indeed stood up for the lower castes

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Let me quote your own words for you:
Yes it is a could. I never stressed that riots did not occur.

Similarly I have never denied the existence of flying vimanas or Dravidian Lemuria land also.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
OK I give you the benefit of the doubt. Now you can answer @asingh10 on how many dalit leaders are there in bhadralok party and prove once and for all that bhadralok indeed stood up for the lower castes
Ok I will indeed try to find this out and give you a reply based with facts and links as I usually do,

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes it is a could. I never stressed that riots did not occur.

Similarly I have never denied the existence of flying vimanas or Dravidian Lemuria land also.
:pound: yes could,should,this , that, would, maybe,hmm etc etc etc(pardon my lack of vocabulary. I am not as well versed as the bong bhadraloks in bull shitting with vocabulary:lol:). Bhadralok @pmaitra would be proud of his prodigy. Your next step should be on saving those Syrians from the damn Isis and Petro dollars. Hindus of Bengal facing riots from muzzies can wait.

Keep proving my point. Whatever you say will only bolster my claim on bhadraloks:lol:

Last edited:

arkem8

Country flag
Basically, the moral of the story is that the Badraloka have nothing to offer India or Indians apart from outright treason and/or brain-farts.

dhananjay1

@Peter @asingh10 @jackprince

Please desist from discussion of Casteism of WB here. WB won the battle of caste, but lost the battle of identity and self-esteem because of Marxism. Yes, it was once that untouchability was prevalent in whole of Bengal and even after independence it took quite a long time to battle it out. But, that is irrelevant here.

The topic here is something different that is mainly about screwed up Dravidian politics where a traitor to the nation commits suicide and all forgets his treasonous act and remebers his supposed Dalit identity - an identity btw he certainly doesn't belong to being a Christian. A christian cannot be a dalit, as there supposedly is no class division among christians. And no idiots in the debate is pointing to this 'converted to christian' fact which makes him automatically inelligible to be a Dalit.
Let alone media, even BJP members are not talking about this. How come a christian is turned into a poor innocent Dalit being victim of 'upper caste oppression'. :laugh: This is second biggest media whore mongering after Churches under attack verbal diarrhea of media.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Are you alright! WTF is this Scheduled castes in bengal do not call themselves as Dalits but identify as Shudras

:pound:
Read my post again and again. I will try to post an interview of a Namasudra leader who does not like the term Dalit.

Also just as some people try to claim upper status similarly Bengali SCs also claim Shudra varna and have been given that position. You will see that some jyotish satras sites will give Shudra varna. Anyway I will try to post the link.

Also expalin why Poundras/Rajbonshis have been given SC status in Bengal. Here take a look at Gayatri Devi a Rajbonshi.

As for Namshudras it is their self designated name which was accepted by the Bengalis and the British.

NAMASUDRA, the name adopted by the great caste or tribe who inhabit the swamps of Eastern Bengal

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Read my post again and again ''GOVT decides SC(DALIT) status you or Bongs call it or not".

GOVT DECIDED already in 1950 what they are, they call themselves Brahmans or Nazis doesn't make any difference.If they have BC certificate they are Shudras,SC certificate Dalits and ST Tribals as per our constitution&law.

Stop your non sense follow constitution&law.
SC is not Dalit. Learn to read,analyse and then come back. All Dalits are SC but not all SCs are Dalits. (a bit like that base in chemistry)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles