The European Parliament calls for stepping up consultations with Dalit communities and the adoption of a policy addressing intersectional discriminati

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The European Parliament calls for stepping up consultations with Dalit communities and the adoption of a policy addressing intersectional discrimination

In addition to the calls by the European Parliament for the EU to adopt a “policy on caste discrimination” and “the adoption of an EU instrument for the prevention and elimination of caste-based discrimination” contained in previous annual reports, the 2022 report also calls on the EU to adopt specific local strategies to combat caste-based discrimination.

The resolution stipulates that the strategies need to be based on dialogue with local Dalit representatives and civil society, and to consult with them on the negotiation, implementation and monitoring of EU agreements and instruments that affect them.

Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are also calling on the EU to “strongly address intersectionality by developing a policy to fight the multiple forms of discrimination faced by the millions of women and girls who are victims of caste-based, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights violations, including sexual abuse and violence, displacement, forced and/or bonded labor, prostitution and trafficking.”

The call for action by MEPs on eliminating caste-based discrimination covers all areas of EU relations with the affected countries, including political dialogue, trade, cooperation or humanitarian aid. The European Commission, External Action Service and Council should now heed these calls with the utmost urgency.

“We are pleased to note that the European Parliament has once again prioritised the elimination of caste-based discrimination and shown the importance it places on having a strong and effective EU policy on caste-based discrimination, based on regular and in-depth consultation with Dalit-led organisations.” said IDSN’s Executive Director, Meena Varma, reflecting on the report.

IDSN stands ready to assist the EU in this task, and to help it connect where not already the case, with partners on the ground. It looks forward to seeing these policies integrated immediately into the Mid-Term Review of the EU Action Plan on Democracy and Human Rights, currently being undertaken.

This begs the question; What are we doing to keep European Union in check and fuel their fault lines?

Blademaster

Tell the EU to fuck off and mind their own fucking affairs. They should get their house in order before telling others. They can kiss that trade agreement good bye if they keep doing this shit and we will press reparation claims for their war crimes due to their colonial history. No one will give a fuck about Europe anymore.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Tell the EU to fuck off and mind their own fucking affairs. They should get their house in order before telling others. They can kiss that trade agreement good bye if they keep doing this shit and we will press reparation claims for their war crimes due to their colonial history. No one will give a fuck about Europe anymore.
You've started to increasingly sound like pakis on the internet who make such wild fantasies. India can't confront entire European Union. Only China can.

Blademaster

You've started to increasingly sound like pakis on the internet who make such wild fantasies. India can't confront entire European Union. Only China can.
Well what do you want to do? Sit down and say nothing & be silent? IIRC you were saying bad stuff about Modi & BJP after you found themselves wanting because they didn't respond harsh enough or didn't go all the way as you would like.

By the way, I am sure that our fine MEA minister, Dr. Jaishankar would have said something similar but in far more diplomatic terms to the EU officials and tell them to mind their own business.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
After Ukraine, they are definitely going to bring some "good"

If this is what they say in public, wonder what they actually do.
I bet we are doing nothing to control the infection.
Have we done anything ever?
I don't understand why just why our guys are so reactive?
Never proactive.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
European Union should rather focus on the communities like gypsies ,romas and sintis who have been hounded treated horribly for centuries .
For we know there are no dalits in european union, and it's imperative that we make our position absolutely clear to them that, India is not a open pond.
Where anyone can come and wash his laundry.
Of all nations not in support of ukriane.
We are the easiest ones to target.
Thus we are now In the crosshairs.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well what do you want to do? Sit down and say nothing & be silent? IIRC you were saying bad stuff about Modi & BJP after you found themselves wanting because they didn't respond harsh enough or didn't go all the way as you would like.

By the way, I am sure that our fine MEA minister, Dr. Jaishankar would have said something similar but in far more diplomatic terms to the EU officials and tell them to mind their own business.
There are more changes of BJPee bowing down in front of them promoting their narratives than responding them. They even worship that bastard periyar :rofl:.
1676365428206.png
20230214_143732.jpg
20230214_143804.jpg

@Vinash

Blademaster

There are more changes of BJPee bowing down in front of them promoting their narratives. They even worship that bastard periyar :rofl:.
View attachment 193632View attachment 193633View attachment 193634
@Vinash
I do not know much about Periyar. He is not well known to me. But, listen, the British were the greatest evil to ever grace this planet Earth and I am all for supporting and praising anyone who would dare to end the British occupation. The British occupation was the greatest evil that India ever faced and it was all hands on the deck to end this evilness. So yes Periyar needs to be praised for doing his bit to end British occupation and free hundreds of Indians from the bondage of these evil Britshits.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I do not know much about Periyar. He is not well known to me. But, listen, the British were the greatest evil to ever grace this planet Earth and I am all for supporting and praising anyone who would dare to end the British occupation. The British occupation was the greatest evil that India ever faced and it was all hands on the deck to end this evilness. So yes Periyar needs to be praised for doing his bit to end British occupation and free hundreds of Indians from the bondage of these evil Britshits.
See, that's how average Raytas are :rotflmao:!
1676366088819.png

@Vinash

Cheepek

The European Parliament calls for stepping up consultations with Dalit communities and the adoption of a policy addressing intersectional discrimination

In addition to the calls by the European Parliament for the EU to adopt a “policy on caste discrimination” and “the adoption of an EU instrument for the prevention and elimination of caste-based discrimination” contained in previous annual reports, the 2022 report also calls on the EU to adopt specific local strategies to combat caste-based discrimination.

The resolution stipulates that the strategies need to be based on dialogue with local Dalit representatives and civil society, and to consult with them on the negotiation, implementation and monitoring of EU agreements and instruments that affect them.

Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are also calling on the EU to “strongly address intersectionality by developing a policy to fight the multiple forms of discrimination faced by the millions of women and girls who are victims of caste-based, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights violations, including sexual abuse and violence, displacement, forced and/or bonded labor, prostitution and trafficking.”

The call for action by MEPs on eliminating caste-based discrimination covers all areas of EU relations with the affected countries, including political dialogue, trade, cooperation or humanitarian aid. The European Commission, External Action Service and Council should now heed these calls with the utmost urgency.

“We are pleased to note that the European Parliament has once again prioritised the elimination of caste-based discrimination and shown the importance it places on having a strong and effective EU policy on caste-based discrimination, based on regular and in-depth consultation with Dalit-led organisations.” said IDSN’s Executive Director, Meena Varma, reflecting on the report.

IDSN stands ready to assist the EU in this task, and to help it connect where not already the case, with partners on the ground. It looks forward to seeing these policies integrated immediately into the Mid-Term Review of the EU Action Plan on Democracy and Human Rights, currently being undertaken.

This begs the question; What are we doing to keep European Union in check and fuel their fault lines?
So called Dalit advocacy is hijacked by Brahmins and OBCs. Good luck to EU for helping the poor souls pay their monthly EMIs. 🤝

Blademaster

See, that's how average Raytas are :rotflmao:!
View attachment 193635
@Vinash
So what is your fucking problem? Go and bitch to Vinash for all I care. You see, Vinash ain't what he's cracked up to be. He is still bitching about BJP or Modi even though he lives in a state run by fundamental Christians who are hell bent on converting Hindus and continues to support that government. That tells me enough.

So if you want to up following Vinash and be his bitch and be one of those Trads, go ahead and be my guest. If you want to pick a fight with me, go ahead. Otherwise kindly fuck off. I have had enough of you blackpilling and trying to drag everyone else into the fucking gutter like a muzzie would.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Brother you really need to read about periyar. You will change your thoughts on him.
He's not only a dumbass Rayta, worse he's an andhbhakt as well.

So what is your fucking problem? Go and bitch to Vinash for all I care. You see, Vinash ain't what he's cracked up to be. He is still bitching about BJP or Modi even though he lives in a state run by fundamental Christians who are hell bent on converting Hindus and continues to support that government. That tells me enough.

So if you want to up following Vinash and be his bitch and be one of those Trads, go ahead and be my guest. If you want to pick a fight with me, go ahead. Otherwise kindly fuck off. I have had enough of you blackpilling and trying to drag everyone else into the fucking gutter like a muzzie would.
I tagged vinash so that he can enjoy your idiotic musings, afterall why should I suffer alone :lol:.

First learn what blackpilling means, blind worshipper of bhajpa, most of us know the realities of the government unlike a deluded clown like you.

Get lost rayte.

Blademaster

Brother you really need to read about periyar. You will change your thoughts on him.
I just read about him in a wiki post and yes he was pretty much a commie, libtard, and anti Brahmin. But a great misunderstanding was also created about him. He came from the other end of the spectrum and did not like the social conditions that were prevailing at that time and did rebelled against that which I can understand. But you know what? At least he did recognize the true enemy and that true enemy was the Britshits who were directly responsible for the many crimes visited upon India and Indians.

It is like giving credence to Nazi Germany who were also directly responsible for hastening the end of the British Empire by leading the British to create the BIA and equip it with offensive weapons out of desperation to ward off the AXIS powers. That, in turn, led to the greatest weapon that the independence movement had, a battle hardened WWII army that was in no mood to continue the British Empire but wanted independence at all costs. That led to the quick departure of the British from the subcontinent.

So yeah despite all his warts and views, I would support giving credit to him because he helped in removing the greatest evil ever to grace the soil of India. As for the rest such as his views, we can judge and criticize all we want.

Blademaster

He's not only a dumbass Rayta, worse he's an andhbhakt as well.
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
Man you such a Trads that you are ending up like one of those mindless muzzies who go after anyone who is not Islamic enough. You are just like the other side of the same coin as those Islamists.

I tagged vinash so that he can enjoy your idiotic musings, afterall why should I suffer alone :lol:.
Go ahead. It tells me enough about your character.

First learn what blackpilling means, blind worshipper of bhajpa, most of us know the realities of the government unlike a deluded clown like you.

Get lost rayte.
I do and I have understood enough that by going by your attitude, we will end up in the same situation as those Islamic radicals would have us be in. You have lost all sense of rationalization and proportion and you must take everything to the extremes. In short, you got the makings of being a fanatic. So forgive me if I decline your invitation to go down the rabbit hole and lose all semblance of rational thought and introspection.

Get lost you fanatic Trad.

EDIT: You guys keep forgetting the greatest tool that the Britshits had against the Indians - the divide and conquer strategy. Brits exploited the faultlines in Indians and used those to their advantage and to our disadvantage. It was only by overcoming the faultlines and uniting, we were able to drive the British out. So yeah, I will give credit to Periyar in order to build support with the other members of Indian society even though we do not agree with those views because that is the kind of unity we need to keep India united and strong and keep the foreigners out instead of doing the work for them as Vinash and now Falconslayers would have us doing. And at the same time, we can counter those views later on which we are doing now.

I have no inclination or desire to do the work that these foreigners would have us do in order to support their anti Indian agenda.

So what BJP is trying to do is get ahead of the message and take control of the narrative and build unity instead of letting those people exploit the faultlines and divide us again.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
Man you such a Trads that you are ending up like one of those mindless muzzies who go after anyone who is not Islamic enough. You are just like the other side of the same coin as those Islamists.
I don't give a duck about how religious you are, don't post whatever bullshit of Modi Superman will isolate Ewwropean Union and will protect Hindus in the subcontinent.
Go ahead. It tells me enough about your character.
Not seeking validation from you about my character, you're the only Raytas who can stop low to support our enemies to seek validation from leftards pretty much what Modi does.
I do and I have understood enough that by going by your attitude, we will end up in the same situation as those Islamic radicals would have us be in. You have lost all sense of rationalization and proportion and you must take everything to the extremes. In short, you got the makings of being a fanatic. So forgive me if I decline your invitation to go down the rabbit hole and lose all semblance of rational thought and introspection.

Get lost you fanatic Trad.
Comparing me to Pisslamists? How low IQ are you? There is no difference between liberandus calling Hindu organisations as Hindu Taliban and Raytas like you.

I never invited you to any fold and I'm not a Trad retard either, I have my own mind and experience to have my own opinions than get inspired by right wing frauds online.

This government is just Saffron Congress. That's it.

Vikram314

Country flag
I just read about him in a wiki post and yes he was pretty much a commie, libtard, and anti Brahmin. But a great misunderstanding was also created about him. He came from the other end of the spectrum and did not like the social conditions that were prevailing at that time and did rebelled against that which I can understand. But you know what? At least he did recognize the true enemy and that true enemy was the Britshits who were directly responsible for the many crimes visited upon India and Indians.

It is like giving credence to Nazi Germany who were also directly responsible for hastening the end of the British Empire by leading the British to create the BIA and equip it with offensive weapons out of desperation to ward off the AXIS powers. That, in turn, led to the greatest weapon that the independence movement had, a battle hardened WWII army that was in no mood to continue the British Empire but wanted independence at all costs. That led to the quick departure of the British from the subcontinent.

So yeah despite all his warts and views, I would support giving credit to him because he helped in removing the greatest evil ever to grace the soil of India. As for the rest such as his views, we can judge and criticize all we want.
Don't read from wiki. I am sure someone would have written here what he has done. He and the britishers were the same. There is no other spectrum. He was a hinduphobic through and through. I will not give him any respect. and understand that Bjp should be criticized. They want validation from the very people who spit on them. They have no vision. Just wait for when modi retires, BIF gang will blow bjp out of here. I will not say more as this is not the right thread.

Blademaster

I don't give a duck about how religious you are, don't post whatever bullshit of Modi Superman will isolate Ewwropean Union and will protect Hindus in the subcontinent.

Not seeking validation from you about my character, you're the only Raytas who can stop low to support our enemies to seek validation from leftards pretty much what Modi does.

Comparing me to Pisslamists? How low IQ are you? There is no difference between liberandus calling Hindu organisations as Hindu Taliban and Raytas like you.

I never invited you to any fold and I'm not a Trad retard either, I have my own mind and experience to have my own opinions than get inspired by right wing frauds online.

This government is just Saffron Congress. That's it.
smile-narendra-modi.gif

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles