Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
RRG Batman. Front-line diaries. Astra-minometchitsa Crew advanced to battle positions squad Ratibor RRT Batman located on Stanichno-Lugansk direction. Soldiers units have repeatedly taken over some of the most intense fighting in this area. Among the fighters to our attention a woman - Astra, which runs combat training in the calculation of the mortar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcizOdebBE

bhramos

Country flag
Video by voenkorov DNR. The heroic defense watchtower Airport Donetsk. "Early in the morning November 14, 2014 APU struck a massive artudar the positions of the 1st battalion, the combined task force" to Somalia. "Against a handful of fighters, numbering no more than fifty people, popping out six T-72 tanks and four BTR-80, wanting to beat any price "Somalia" from the fire tower of the airport. The battle lasted two and a half hours, and despite the lack of armored vehicles and heavy weapons, despite the loss, - the soldiers Novorossia resist without leaving a meter of his native land . In this battle, died heroically our colleague - a war correspondent Wahid. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNZotFKkhA

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I wonder what's wrong with being NAZI among you Russians when no less than your President Putin has defended USSR's infamous pact with the devil himself, Hitler, known as the Molotov Ribbentrop Pact?
Thread exists (Created by you) and I have replied to your post in that thread. Link follows: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...s-defended-nazi-soviet-pact-5.html#post971179

@asianobserve @спецназ : Continue with above link to avoid derailment of current thread. Thanks.

sgarg

We know that Russia has many Europe lovers. Russia is not a monolithic entity by any means.
However destiny is NOT on the side of Europe lovers. The majority favours an independent course for Russia.

pmaitra

sgarg

@pmaitra, this flight is shot down by Kiev. This is the only 100% fact. Huge amount of lies have been fabricated to implicate Russia and pro-Russia rebels.

The political reason for this shooting down was to bring European States on the same side by creating massive psychological fear of Russia.

There is absolutely NO REASON for Russia to shoot down a civilian flight over Donetsk. There is no military threat from this civilian flight.

There is no such technological problem with Buk system that it cannot distinguish between military and civilian planes. These are all lies.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Video from witnesses. "Previously unpublished footage first minutes after the fall of the Malaysian Boeing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpMBH8NmG4
@asianobserve @AVERAGE INDIAN @jouni @pmaitra @go_tango

please give your opinions , thank you
A true coincidence reveals the lie. In the first instance, a Malaysian Airlines 777 is accidentally shot down by Western backed crooks war game forces in the Pacific, this cannot be admitted to and all that follows is a lie. In the second instance, Western backed clandestine forces intentionally down a passenger jet over eastern Ukraine, having primed Western populations to blame Russia over other actors or countries the intent, to turn the public against Russia and generate all manner of pretexts for open Western-backed isolation/aggression against Russia. However, a great and most unforeseen coincidence occurs, the second 'incident' unintentionally mirrors the first in such emblematic similarities i.e. same airline company and airplane type as to become a flag connecting the two through the near impossibility of chance and the near certainty of lies and suggesting a web of misdirection, deception, and strategically murderous raisons d'État in a manner that can only be described as an accusatory actus Dei against the you know what it is state.if some members disgree its fine please dont quote me if you dont agree just ignore my post

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can see the locals carrying buckets of water, apparently to douse the flames.

Reminds me of a xenophobic individual who was accusing the "Russians" of stealing from the corpses.

Well there were no doubt that there were genuine acts of sympathy from the locals where the MH17 fell, however the locals seen in that video carrying buckets of water were not doing it to extinguish the flames on the wreckage but to douse water on a burning pile of hay (which most likely caught fire from the shower of burning aviation fuel).

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A true coincidence reveals the lie. In the first instance, a Malaysian Airlines 777 is accidentally shot down by Western backed crooks war game forces in the Pacific, this cannot be admitted to and all that follows is a lie. In the second instance, Western backed clandestine forces intentionally down a passenger jet over eastern Ukraine, having primed Western populations to blame Russia over other actors or countries the intent, to turn the public against Russia and generate all manner of pretexts for open Western-backed isolation/aggression against Russia. However, a great and most unforeseen coincidence occurs, the second 'incident' unintentionally mirrors the first in such emblematic similarities i.e. same airline company and airplane type as to become a flag connecting the two through the near impossibility of chance and the near certainty of lies and suggesting a web of misdirection, deception, and strategically murderous raisons d'État in a manner that can only be described as an accusatory actus Dei against the you know what it is state.if some members disgree its fine please dont quote me if you dont agree just ignore my post
Wow! And you got that conclusion from that video that @bhramos was asking for opinion?

pmaitra

Well there were no doubt genuine acts of sympathy from the locals where the MH17 fell, however the locals seen in that video carrying buckets of water were not doing it to extinguish the flames on the wreckage but to douse water on a burning pile of hay (which most likely caught fire from the shower of burning aviation fuel).
You might as well be right. Good observation.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
don't care i am done i got the conclusion not from the above video but from various sources and from following 484 pages of this thread like i said not interested in convincing anyone nor interested to listen please ignore if you don't agree with my opinion i respect my fellow members opinions as well and don't qoute me not interested anymore

Wow! And you got that conclusion from that video that bhramos was asking for opinion?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I was just starting to think why certain countries constantly fail, even if they have all the changes for success. Russia failed with Czar, Communism and Jeltsin. Now they are failing with Putin. Also India is far behind China. I will study the subject more and come back to it.

Regarding Finland: also we had constant fights between different ethnic groups. The so called "pike wars" 1000 years ago, so it is not only India's problem.
Notwithstanding, your reply to my post was totally scatterbrained and had nothing to do with what I wrote.

What ethnic fights are you talking about? How many ethnicity does Finland have.

India is the union of 565 princely States and 14 Provinces of British India, has 22 official languages and 600 dialects. And the ethnicity mix? Guess.

India is not failing. It is on the high, now that it is Independent.

Europe is under recession and you require India and China to salvage you.

Don't believe me? Then, do believe the UK PM Cameron
David Cameron: Red lights are flashing on the global economy

At a time when the Eurozone is stalling we cannot duck such an opportunity for growth. We should sign more deals with Australia, and with China and India too.
David Cameron: Red lights are flashing on the global economy | Comment is free | The Guardian
Guess who is failing?

It is absolutely essential to keep abreast with international affairs rather than shooting from the hip with mere gut feeling.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

go_tango

Video from witnesses. "Previously unpublished footage first minutes after the fall of the Malaysian Boeing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpMBH8NmG4
@asianobserve @AVERAGE INDIAN @jouni @pmaitra @go_tango

please give your opinions , thank you
well nothing extraordinary events in the video to react to,normal people reacting to a bizarre incident happening in their neighbourhood,mostly shocked..!!some trying to douse off the fire spreading in their locality. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles