Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Bro Don't take .000001 %of
Leftist kabbals as Hindus

Real india lives in Villages not cities

India is a Civilizational state

Villages elected modi not cities 🙄
Bharat is anti-hindu systematically speaking in every area perhaps the military only exception starting with education but anyway this is Ukraine topic and its easy to set it off topic with this course. I see your point though

indiatester

Country flag
Solid escalation. To be seen if Russia now gets the guarantees that it seeks.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/worl...sends-russian-troops/ar-AAU8Mdd?ocid=msedgntp

Vladimir Putin recognises Ukraine rebel regions as independent, sends Russian troops

Zee News
37 minutes ago
1645494573231.png

© Provided by Zee News

New Delhi: In what could accelerate the ongoing crisis, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday (local time) recognised two breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine as independent and ordered the Russian army to launch what Moscow called a peacekeeping operation into the area.

Putin, who was joined by Russia-backed separatist leaders, signed a decree recognising the independence of the two Ukrainian breakaway regions -- the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic and the Lugansk People's Republic - along with agreements on cooperation and friendship.

In a lengthy televised address, Putin described Ukraine as an integral part of Russia's history and said eastern Ukraine was ancient Russian land.

Putin also said that he was confident that the Russian people would support his decision.

The Russian President also delved into history as far back as the Ottoman empire and as recent as the tensions over NATO's eastward expansion - a major irritant for Moscow in the present crisis.

"I deem it necessary to make a decision that should have been made a long time ago - to immediately recognise the independence and sovereignty of the Donetsk People's Republic and the Lugansk People's Republic," he said.

With his decision, Putin also brushed off Western warnings that such a step would be illegal, kill off peace negotiations and trigger sanctions.

There was no word on the size of the force the Russian President was dispatching, but the decree said Russia now had the right to build military bases in Donetsk and Lugansk.

Meanwhile, the UN Security Council is scheduled to meet shortly following a request by the United States, the United Kingdom and France.

It is noteworthy that the US says that Russia has massed over 1,50,000 troops in the region, including the separatists in the breakaway regions, and could invade within days.

Moscow, however, denies any plan to attack its neighbour, but has threatened unspecified "military-technical" action unless it receives sweeping security guarantees, including a promise that Ukraine will never join NATO.

(With agency inputs)

JBH22

Shit is about to start.

Remeber Georgia war sparked on a presumable attack on Russian peacekeepers.
Actually Ukrainian ultra Nationalist should now prepare for their much awaited fight. They got the weapons and training from NATO. They also getting reinforcement from other Russian hating foreign nationals. So I think they can give Russian a decent punch. Interesting times ahead.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
And strengthened it.its now not some cold war relic
seriously? Hasn't Russia taken months to muster 150000 troops.

It is noteworthy that the US says that Russia has massed over 1,50,000 troops in the region
Compare that to what China, India, the USA (maybe even Turkey or Pakistan?) can muster. How quickly and efficiently they can do it.

To me Russia seems more cold war relic than ever. Sad for them. Back in USSR days wouldn't tanks have rolled in and most never have imagined resisting.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Compare that to what China, India, the USA (maybe even Turkey or Pakistan?) can muster. How quickly and efficiently they can do it.

To me Russia seems more cold war relic than ever. Sad for them. Back in USSR days wouldn't tanks have rolled in and most never have imagined resisting.
I meant NATO.russia has given a purpose for NATO to exist now.

omaebakabaka

Not even close, you don't seem to know what you are talking about.

omaebakabaka

Actually Ukrainian ultra Nationalist should now prepare for their much awaited fight. They got the weapons and training from NATO. They also getting reinforcement from other Russian hating foreign nationals. So I think they can give Russian a decent punch. Interesting times ahead.
Just like impotents are known to beat their wives to show their manliness, these idiots probably run at the first sign of Russian's going at it. These are no houthis nor Indian army to stand their ground. Ukrainian army will probably do the fighting but no neo nazis would especially with their backers running away. I feel sorry for Ukrainians, their leaders caused their country to break up....any patriot Ukrainian should be distressed and Bharat's people certainly can feel it personally with our own loss of land due to our cowardly and feckless leaders

indiatester

Country flag

Dang, everyone was freaking out unnecessarily then. If only they knew what you knew.:dude:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles