Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
He will invade the Donbas region only. All the troops concentration on the rest of Ukraine's border are there to prevent Ukraine's army from fully defending Donbas.

But that will be a mistake in a geopolitical sense. If Russia does not immediately capture Ukraine, within a year whole NATO will be in Ukraine, and it will be like Taiwan-China situation.

omaebakabaka

The Minsk agreements have not been implemented for 7 years. Any patience has a limit
I wish our leaders are half as man as Putin, he makes calculations that might come off as mistakes to others in hindsight but all our scriptures also say not to go to war without understanding your enemy and their strength, he is finally in a position to play hard ball. In my opinion Russia is back and more sanctions will make them stronger. Greed starting with Clinton's GATT laid the foundation for west's implosion unfortunately. All this means difficult times for Bharat unfortunately with our weak central govt. Only our Yogiji has the chops....Modiji can't seem to restrain our 2 bit state leaders. Russia will probably create falst flags or instigate in Kharkiv or Odessa....my guess they will take upto Dneiper at the minimum.

Jimih

Country flag
But that will be a mistake in a geopolitical sense. If Russia does not immediately capture Ukraine, within a year whole NATO will be in Ukraine, and it will be like Taiwan-China situation.
Doesnt NATO has the clause that the Joining nation must not have any disputed areas within their borders?

Flash12

Country flag
I wish our leaders are half as man as Putin, he makes calculations that might come off as mistakes to others in hindsight but all our scriptures also say not to go to war without understanding your enemy and their strength, he is finally in a position to play hard ball. In my opinion Russia is back and more sanctions will make them stronger. Greed starting with Clinton's GATT laid the foundation for west's implosion unfortunately. All this means difficult times for Bharat unfortunately with our weak central govt. Only our Yogiji has the chops....Modiji can't seem to restrain our 2 bit state leaders. Russia will probably create falst flags or instigate in Kharkiv or Odessa....my guess they will take upto Dneiper at the minimum.
Strongly agree with you but not sure about invade till Dneipr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles