Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

warmachine541

Country flag
Free vaccine, free ration, free Haj trips, free electricity to farmers, MSP to farmers, and all the freebies and subsidies being handed out, are not gonna fund themselves, sonny.

When Indian taxpayers are at 1.5% of its total population, the only other way that remains is taxing essential commodities.
Election season

Knowitall

Free vaccine, free ration, free Haj trips, free electricity to farmers, MSP to farmers, and all the freebies and subsidies being handed out, are not gonna fund themselves, sonny.

When Indian taxpayers are at 1.5% of its total population, the only other way that remains is taxing essential commodities.
Free hai trips lol yea thanks for wasting our hard earned money.

Free ration the ration is barely eatable in the first place and most of it wasted in godowns.

With record inflation higher than many developed countries and a 30% tak bracket the least this govt could do was provide us with free vaccines which they were also donating very generously around the globe.

100% of India pays GST. No one can actually dodge it. Farmers subsidies have been going from time eternity with minimal effects till date so nothing new there.

With more than 50% in taxes when you buy a car this govt taxes us disproportionately while giving negligible services in the form of education or healthcare.

Jimih

Country flag
Yes. Petrol and Diesel price will rise. If the war starts...it'll dramatically disrupt supply chains. Sactions will also come into play.
Overall petrol could touch 120-130/lit by April. Check the Oil dependence report by countries

Not only Fuel, edible oil also.

Ukraine is the largest supplier of Sunflower oil to India. This oil is also used to make blends.

Tuco

Country flag
Not healthy choices, I would say.
I also eat fruits after to compensate. I just can't believe western inputs after what happened in Iraq. So I would wait for few more days. A narrative is being pushed. May be they want Putin to act, either Putin will be shown as warmonger and a crooked dictator or as a coward who ran away from the war. They are thinking win either way. I pray that the people on both sides wouldn't have to face the consequences of the war.

sorcerer

Country flag
A political subversion like @sorcerer just wrote a few minutes ago is the only answer for Russia's pains as of now.
Ukrainian parliament will slip into its final leg of ruling September next year..
This is a good chance for Russia to negotiate its key people in parliament and create a soft coup.
well!! to avoid war, the formation of goverment can be negotiated.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
But the question is, is there appetite for migration to Russia among Indians? If DFI is representative of India, then the affinity for Russia among Indians is overwhelming! But is it matched by willingness to relocate to Russia among Indians (the true test of positive view)?
if i wanted to go to russia its because of education imao,if their education system is superior to us(and it likely is),it will be a treasure trove,it might cost some rupees but compared to the central europe it will be likely cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles