Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkos

Country flag
Its not ANNA News. Its Semyon Pegov. Military journalist of project Wargonzo who reports for many media. And this is not Wagner, but the Donetsk military.
Pretty good but biased reporting during Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict.

Flash12

Country flag
War cancelled! Oh wait...
Commentary by MFA Spokesperson Maria Zakharova on the Departure of Deputy Head of the US Embassy in Russia B. Gorman

We would like to clarify the situation with the departure from Moscow of Deputy Head of the US Diplomatic Mission Bartle Gorman, which is presented in some media as almost a deliberate escalation on the Russian side.

The American diplomat was indeed ordered to leave Russia, but strictly in response to the unreasonable expulsion of the Minister-Counsellor of our Embassy in Washington, despite his status as a leading official. Moreover, the State Department defiantly ignored our appeal with a request to extend his stay at least until the arrival of the “replacement”. As a result, he was forced to leave without a replacement, which aggravated the already critical shortage of personnel in the Russian diplomatic mission, formed as a result of the "visa war" unleashed by the Americans.

Recall that it was the American side that initiated the next exchange of expulsions in September 2021, demanding the departure of 55 Russian diplomats and administrative and technical employees in two stages - until January 30 and June 30 of this year. All attempts on our part to settle the issue by "freezing" the deportations on a reciprocal basis were rejected. Moreover, under this essentially sanction measure, the State Department also brought the Russian envoy adviser, although they were well aware that a mirror response would follow in relation to B. Gorman.

We repeat once again: the mass expulsions of diplomats and the growing “visa war” are not our choice. Repeatedly and at different levels, they proposed to the American side to stop worsening the conditions for the functioning of the diplomatic missions of both countries and to nullify all the restrictions introduced in recent years.

Unfortunately, in the understanding of the US Administration, the normalization of bilateral relations is a one-way street, when only American interests are ensured, and everything else is ignored. Of course, we do not intend to put up with such a discriminatory approach.

Flash12

Country flag
That's very surprising , very very surprising
You and Russians both love artillery , and i like those who love artillery , the god of battlefields
Isn't the infantry called as tsarina of battlefields ?
Yes, artillery is called the God of war, and infantry is the Queen(tsar's wife) of the fields.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes, artillery is called the God of war, and infantry is the Queen(tsar's wife) of the fields.
Ours is quite awkward case , we got independence from Britain in 1947 so imported their 5 inch guns , later on we got your m 46 130 mm guns in huge numbers ( 1000 pieces )
We could have standardized on 152 mm guns by buying your giatsint and later masta towed artillery system , we didn't sadly as we bought haubits f 77 bofors 155 mm guns from. Sweden , rest is history as we have now standardized on 155 mm calibre
Types of shells in 152 mm is less , don't you measure the the calibre of your artillery between the crests of the rifling in the bore of artillery ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Unfortunately I am not an expert in military (
Neither am I, when I see indian army it feels ots russian army in indian uniforms hehehe
Equipment Is the reason
Your artillery is God level , ukraine is flat area ideal for artillery.
But ukraine also has good artillery to be honest

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I wish both peace, I love artillery but would not want to see its impact on people

Flash12

Country flag
According to a recent conversation about the Marshall Plan:

Ukraine needs its own Marshall Plan, which will solve all problems. It will cost the US $50 billion.
This was stated in an interview on the Ukraine 24 channel by the former Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Avakov, a PolitNavigator correspondent reports.

“What should the government do now? The authorities should ask, demand, offer to accept the Marshall Plan for Ukraine. Marshall was the US Secretary of State in 1947, a former general in the US armed forces, who proposed a plan to support Europe, post-war Europe, when Europe was doing very poorly, the economy was not developing, the currencies were weak.

In 1947, he proposed a plan for the development of the economy of 17 European countries, and this plan began to work in 1948 and assumed special assistance in the development of economies, entire industries. This is a complex document worth 13 billion US dollars. I calculated what 13 billion was then to today, it is about 250 billion dollars. I counted - 17 countries, well, Ukraine, for example, is one of the countries. Well, in short, 50 or 70 billion for Ukraine in 5 years. (Excellent arithmetic: 250 divided by 17 - we get 50 or 70))))

Is it good or bad? We must talk about the Marshall Plan, the plan for the development and support of the economy for Ukraine, which must be guaranteed by the countries of the civilized world, on which we depend, and they depend on us. If this can be achieved, this is a strategy that will lead Ukraine to stable development in a very short period of time,” he assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles