Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitmanBlood

Country flag

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like her analogy: Russia and Ukraine are like a couple who got divorced. Now Russia never got over the divorce and keep on stalking and harassing Ukraine not to date other people... :bplease:
This middle aged shrill b!t@h is supporting WW3 without knowing the consequences it brings mostly on women and children.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
as per Baba, nashta is happening in Sialkot, do pehaar ka khana in Islamabad aur dinner in Rawalpindi :pound: :pound:
Yes as per baba Indian army jawans are wooing Lahore ki kudiya , bruh :facepalm: :facepalm: his weekend is always whole week long :daru::daru::daru:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Right from Soviet days Russia, Ukraine were the destinations for Medical studies for Indian and other South Asian students.
ya actually, he cleared the neet but he didnt got admission, and you know private colleges charge money like it grows on trees.

so he went there.

I was also thinking of going for aerospace, but I didnt went there, as I got admission in nice college here.

Tuco

Country flag
ya actually, he cleared the neet but he didnt got admission, and you know private colleges charge money like it grows on trees.

so he went there.

I was also thinking of going for aerospace, but I didnt went there, as I got admission in nice college here.
But the degree is not accepted here, they have to take and clear a exam here to get recognized.

Well this year KMC Mangalore is charging 1 cr per year as fees for certain PG courses and that's only college fees. Compared to this Ukraine Russia even China is a LOT I mean a LOT cheaper.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
But the degree is not accepted here, they have to take and clear a exam here to get recognized.

Well this year KMC Mangalore is charging 1 cr per year as fees for certain PG courses and that's only college fees.
I dont know much about medical stuff, and their procedure.

yah, private colleges are literally charging fees like zombies, heck, it is even higher than fees of IVY LEAUGE colleges :bplease:.

and the level of research done here will be nowhere when compared to stanford and mit :hail:.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I dont know much about medical stuff, and their procedure.

yah, private colleges are literally charging fees like zombies, heck, it is even higher than fees of IVY LEAUGE colleges :bplease:.

and the level of research done here will be nowhere when compared to stanford and mit :hail:.
higher education has became a business in india :rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles