Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yet he made US bend to his will. So if you go down that path, "hypothetically" US will let russia off, Ukraine will submit to russia, and NATO will run by russian rules.
But I believe that Ukraine is repeating the fate of the FRG/GDR, but only before that the West tried not to notice us.

JBH22

But I believe that Ukraine is repeating the fate of the FRG/GDR, but only before that the West tried not to notice us.
Happy for you akim. You did not have to take up the ak74 to defend from those war mongering Russians.
Now you can build a beautiful and modern Ukraine, which will be envied by all of us😏

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Happy for you akim. You did not have to take up the ak74 to defend from those war mongering Russians.
Now you can build a beautiful and modern Ukraine, which will be envied by all of us😏
It's irony?
A lost battle is not a lost war. Putin can answer. Mercenaries are concentrating in the Donbas.

JBH22

It's irony?
A lost battle is not a lost war. Putin can answer. Mercenaries are concentrating in the Donbas.
No it is not irony or sarcasm.
Once the Russian bear backs off, Ukraine elites will have to answer and explain their performance.
I think Nord stream 2 coupled with potential cost to prop up Ukraine has deterred him.
He was bluffing all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles