Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonfodder

Country flag
If we looks at economics only:

1. Europe does not want war because they need Rus oil. In current circumstances it will be detrimental to economic recovery. There is no short term solution.
2. Russ economy is isolated but not that good to take care of Ukraine.
3. US also does not want war. The inflation is higher in US than previously anticipated. And domestic politics dictates that its not in favor of Dems for mid term elections in Oct-Nov 2022 if inflation does not tones down.

Rus may be using all these to get some favorable outcome with US-Nato + oil price hikes. If there is war, it can be 2 fronts opened, one in Europe and one in Taiwan. I don't see anyone benefitting except oligarchs benefitting from war & CCP.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Twitter is exploding with reports of Russian tank and troop movement very close to the Ukrainian border.
Thats it folks it will be world order altering moment if Rus starts an war and CCP invades Taiwan simultaneously.

If CCP manages to hold on Taiwan. It will be officially CCP number uno and on the flip side, it can escalate to world war3.

maximus777

Country flag
Thats it folks it will be world order altering moment if Rus starts an war and CCP invades Taiwan simultaneously.

If CCP manages to hold on Taiwan. It will be officially CCP number uno and on the flip side, it can escalate to world war3.
While all this happens, I hope we whack the duffers on our western border for good. :eric:

JBH22

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like her analogy: Russia and Ukraine are like a couple who got divorced. Now Russia never got over the divorce and keep on stalking and harassing Ukraine not to date other people... :bplease:
Always funny to see neo-con talk about sovereignty and right of nation to choose, politics of sphere of influence being relic of history.
Carl Bildt is a wannabe bulldog but instead is a Swedish pomerian as per wikileaks😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles