Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This, is actually what says war is 100% coming.

And the US has left Ukraine to fend for itself essentially.

The US is directly supporting Ukraine in diplomacy, economic aid, weapons, intelligence and advisory. The US will not abandon Ukraine for two things:

1) Biden got burned from US haphazard Afghan withdrawal; and,

2) More importantly, China is watching.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Ukraine advises airlines to skirt Black Sea due to Russian drills
It was an obvious thing to do. After that MH-17 Buk missile Shootdown incident, This is what should be followed. You should definitely not be flying over areas where there are Military Drills etc going on. You do not want to be shot down by Accident.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
BREAKING: Diplo sources in Vienna say that Russia has failed to respond to questions raised by Ukraine under the OSCE Vienna Document w/in the 48-hour timeframe. The deadline for a response expired today at 13:59 CET. Ukraine asked Russia to clarify "unusual military activities".

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan Won't Join Any Camp In Global Politics: PM Imran Amid Ukraine-Russia Conflict
Kremlin confirms arrangements for visit of Pakistani PM to Russia

It's good to see India and Pakistan are in lockstep in something... Russia vs Ukraine... :creepy: :bplease:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russians and Ukrainians are people of pretty much the same ethnicity or what? Like even Russian Names and Ukrainian Names sound pretty much the same to me. I even see some Ukrainians on the internet write in "Russian" Language itself.
Do I write on Russian, well and that? To me to write laziness in English, this is strong long. Then I allow through translator and edit. It is possible submind of at', that here all Englishmen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles