Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
The 412 battery in Odessa is conducting exercises for the civilian population in case of a possible Russian invasion.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
The 412 battery in Odessa is conducting exercises for the civilian population in case of a possible Russian invasion.
At most ,The Civilians (If they Participate against a Potential Russian Invasion) will only get to use AK series of Rifles and maybe Glock Handguns too. There is no way that Civilians will be able to Operate Weopons like ATGMs, MANPADS, Tanks etc.

And by the Looks of this Video, it seems that the Civilians are being trained pretty basic skills. I don't think so that Civilians will be sent to the Frontline to Fight Russia Tanks , Armoured Vehicles etc.

Flash12

Country flag
Adding to your post, I may suggest that the pro West government in Ukraine should withdraw their excessive desire to be part of NATO hence inviting Russian ire. Remember in 1962 how America reacted when Russians or Soviets came too close to US border in Cuba. It is the same way Russians are reacting……. Cheers.
Yes, but it is rather a question of Russia and the United States. The government of Ukraine is just puppets.

Flash12

Country flag
Russia has started evacuating its Diplomats from Ukraine- RIA
(Is this true? If so than why are the Diplomats from Ukraine being evacuated? Is it because Russia doesn't want it's Diplomats get hurt when War begins?)
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to optimize the staff of its foreign missions in Ukraine due to the risk of provocations from Kiev or third parties.
This was written by the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova in her Telegram channel. "Our American and British colleagues, apparently, are aware of some military actions being prepared in Ukraine that can significantly complicate the security situation," she said.
According to Zakharova, Russia has decided to optimize the staffing of its diplomatic institutions in Ukraine, fearing possible provocations from Kiev and other players.
"We draw your attention to the fact that our embassies and consulates will continue to perform their main functions," the representative of the Foreign Ministry said.

warmachine541

Country flag
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to optimize the staff of its foreign missions in Ukraine due to the risk of provocations from Kiev or third parties.
This was written by the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova in her Telegram channel. "Our American and British colleagues, apparently, are aware of some military actions being prepared in Ukraine that can significantly complicate the security situation," she said.
According to Zakharova, Russia has decided to optimize the staffing of its diplomatic institutions in Ukraine, fearing possible provocations from Kiev and other players.
"We draw your attention to the fact that our embassies and consulates will continue to perform their main functions," the representative of the Foreign Ministry said.
OpTiMize

THESIS THORON

Country flag
An aggravation in the Donbass is possible, but there is a layered defense and it is difficult to break through it with minimal losses.
what do you think about people who live in ukrain and support russia ??

imo they are your biggest threat :notsure::notsure:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
what do you think about people who live in ukrain and support russia ??

imo they are your biggest threat :notsure::notsure:
I have already said that it is necessary to look at the Parliament. Such an absolute minority -13-15% of the population. And in the majority it is an amorphous mass. When the leader of the pro-Russian party was arrested, no one came to his defense. When they tried to arrest the leader of the pro-Western party, thousands of people gathered.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I have already said that it is necessary to look at the Parliament. Such an absolute minority -13-15% of the population. And in the majority it is an amorphous mass. When the leader of the pro-Russian party was arrested, no one came to his defense. When they tried to arrest the leader of the pro-Western party, thousands of people gathered.
I like your argument, but I want to tell you something.

In our scriptures There was a real event that occured around 9300 years ago, known as Ramayan, in that there was a evil person Ravan and he was extremely powerful but his brother Vibhishan shifted the side and told the only weakness of the Ravan. In the end Ravan was defeated.

(this was extremely small version of Ramayan)

so, most of the times fort is strong from outside but often we fail to look inner enemies.

and those inner enemies are the worst.
:yo::yo:

scatterStorm

Country flag
"We want to be crystal clear on this point: Any American in Ukraine should leave as soon as possible and in any event, the next 24-48 hours," National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan says.
Look at this twat, he is already "warmongering". As if NATO want's Ruskies to be entangled in a war. His fucking hairstyle even spits out, "war with Russia". Didn't he got the news, they were already at war since 2014.

This is a classic case of what they pulled out in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. This is not just me telling. Check this joker out as well, in fact trump (most hated prez, clearly isn't) was doing the right thing, as of his business minds worked out here as well.

Knowitall

Look at this twat, he is already "warmongering". As if NATO want's Ruskies to be entangled in a war. His fucking hairstyle even spits out, "war with Russia". Didn't he got the news, they were already at war since 2014.

This is a classic case of what they pulled out in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. This is not just me telling. Check this joker out as well, in fact trump (most hated prez, clearly isn't) was doing the right thing, as of his business minds worked out here as well.

American's are a curse to this country.

I truly believe that American citizens are the most retarded in the world. Their propaganda exceeds even that of North Korea by a significant margin.

World peace shall remain a dream till American Exists in any form.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I like your argument, but I want to tell you something.

In our scriptures There was a real event that occured around 9300 years ago, known as Ramayan, in that there was a evil person Ravan and he was extremely powerful but his brother Vibhishan shifted the side and told the only weakness of the Ravan. In the end Ravan was defeated.

(this was extremely small version of Ramayan)

so, most of the times fort is strong from outside but often we fail to look inner enemies.

and those inner enemies are the worst.
:yo::yo:
Our country has already had such a sad experience. In 2014. It takes a little effort to destabilize. I think that our society is capable of fighting this phenomenon.

warmachine541

Country flag
American's are a curse to this country.

I truly believe that American citizens are the most retarded in the world. Their propaganda exceeds even that of North Korea by a significant margin.

World peace shall remain a dream till American Exists in any form.
World peace is a fantasy irrespective of whether America exists or not. Sure America is responsible for wars, but they have contributed so much (Internet, telephone, GPS etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles