Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Good and correct words. But.. I think it would be useful for Ukrainians to be in at least 1/1000 of the shoes of the inhabitants of Donbass, who do not live in an imaginary and propagandist-hyped war, but under real shelling almost every day.
Because Ukrainians have been lying to themselves and the whole world for 8 years in a row about how they are at war with Russia, although in reality they do not experience even a tiny part of what the war actually brings. The Ukrainian society does not want to put up with the Donbass, there were no rallies for peace with the Donbass, they did not even support online petitions to end the war.
Their society supports this war, so let them at least feel the threat of war a little, and think a little about the issues of war and peace.
Moreover, I am sure that Russia is not planning any attacks on Ukraine. Unless there is a mass attack on Donbass.
I am a resident of Donbass, so I hate Russia.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good and correct words. But.. I think it would be useful for Ukrainians to be in at least 1/1000 of the shoes of the inhabitants of Donbass, who do not live in an imaginary and propagandist-hyped war, but under real shelling almost every day.
Because Ukrainians have been lying to themselves and the whole world for 8 years in a row about how they are at war with Russia, although in reality they do not experience even a tiny part of what the war actually brings. The Ukrainian society does not want to put up with the Donbass, there were no rallies for peace with the Donbass, they did not even support online petitions to end the war.
Their society supports this war, so let them at least feel the threat of war a little, and think a little about the issues of war and peace.
Moreover, I am sure that Russia is not planning any attacks on Ukraine. Unless there is a mass attack on Donbass.
I want to ask a question: I gather from your posts that you firmly believe that Russia will not invade Ukraine unless Ukraine attacks first.

Can you tell us that if, just humor me, if Russia does decide to invade first, will a majority of the Russian citizens be against it? Because you seem to believe that Russia should only and only decide to attack if an attack comes first from the Ukrainians.

So, in a hypothetical scenario, if Russia does attack first, will a lot of Russians be against that decision?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Are there any stock listed in BSE/NSE linked to AMD/NVIDIA/Intel? I need something to short :yo:

Flash12

Country flag
I want to ask a question: I gather from your posts that you firmly believe that Russia will not invade Ukraine unless Ukraine attacks first.

Can you tell us that if, just humor me, if Russia does decide to invade first, will a majority of the Russian citizens be against it? Because you seem to believe that Russia should only and only decide to attack if an attack comes first from the Ukrainians.

So, in a hypothetical scenario, if Russia does attack first, will a lot of Russians be against that decision?
I am not sure about the majority of Russian but a huge part of Russians will be against that war.
For us all this campaign with a possible war looks like someone is trying to sell us something that we do not need for a big price.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Adding to your post, I may suggest that the pro West government in Ukraine should withdraw their excessive desire to be part of NATO hence inviting Russian ire. Remember in 1962 how America reacted when Russians or Soviets came too close to US border in Cuba. It is the same way Russians are reacting……. Cheers.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
manpads ??
Ukraine Reportedly has Stinger MANPADS. These can be used against Targets like Helicopters, and possibly even Low Flying Support Aircrafts like SU-25.
The Truth is that if NATO doesn't Intervene and Russia attacks Ukraine and this Battle is only between Russia & Ukraine than Russia will Effectively Defeat Ukrainian Airforce quickly and will gain Air Superiority over Ukraine.

Super Flanker

Banned
Russia has started evacuating its Diplomats from Ukraine- RIA
(Is this true? If so than why are the Diplomats from Ukraine being evacuated? Is it because Russia doesn't want it's Diplomats get hurt when War begins?)

Super Flanker

Banned
"We want to be crystal clear on this point: Any American in Ukraine should leave as soon as possible and in any event, the next 24-48 hours," National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan says.

Super Flanker

Banned
Thread

Tension is rising between Russia & Ukraine.
Situational update of Political and Military acts.

Situation update:Russian military movements recorded in the last hours

#Russia #Ukraine
Date: February 12, 2022
(1)
#Theragex/@theragex
|#Russia|#Ukraine|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles