Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bitcoin donations are pouring into Ukraine as Russia masses troops on the border
  • As tensions rise with Russia, new data shows that Ukrainian volunteer groups are crowdfunding bitcoin to support the country's military.
  • Cryptocurrency donations totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars have been made to Ukrainian NGOs and volunteer groups, according to a report from Elliptic, which sells blockchain analytics tools.
  • The crypto raised by Ukrainian activists has been deployed for a variety of purposes, including equipping the Ukrainian army with military gear, medical supplies and drones.

Kumaoni

6 Russian Warships And Submarine Now Entering Black Sea Towards Ukraine
15,000,000 gorillion thousand nine hundred and ninenty nine russians are amassing for invasion reeeee
31294060-7DA5-4284-9FC2-C5727D88B4C1.jpeg

bhramos

Country flag
Exactly. I'm in Odessa without Nazi salute, I can't go to the beach. :)
Do you know what trolling is?
We are so Nazi that we have elected a Jew as president.
I remember the Pz.Kpfw. IV photo you showed here.
i'm not speaking about Ukrainian Citizens or the Army, its the West backed Neo Nazis and Right sector who want War with Russia

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i'm not speaking about Ukrainian Citizens or the Army, its the West backed Neo Nazis and Right sector who want War with Russia

It is Putin who wants war with Ukraine.

Nobody attacked Russia and Ukraine is not being admitted to NATO. So why is Putin trying to intimidate Ukraine and the West? He wants to bluff his way into constituting a USSR-lite, with an unwilling partner, Ukraine, as the crucial piece of the puzzle.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
It is Putin who wants war with Ukraine.

Nobody attacked Russia and Ukraine is not being admitted to NATO. So why is Putin trying to intimidate Ukraine and the West? He wants to bluff his way into constituting a USSR-lite, with an unwilling partner, Ukraine, as the crucial piece of the puzzle.
Good morning sir

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
NATO's build up in Eastern Europe was only in reaction to the 2014 Crimean annexation by Russia, destabilization of Donbass region and now the current invasion 2.0 build up of Russia. All these Russian action have made NATO's Eastern European and Baltic members jittery.

Kumaoni

NATO's build up in Eastern Europe was only in reaction to the 2014 Crimean annexation by Russia, destabilization of Donbass region and now the current invasion 2.0 build up of Russia. All these Russian action have made NATO's Eastern European and Baltic members jittery.
Which, in turn, was a reaction to the West-Backed Revolution that placed, pretty much, a Neo/Nazi Regime. Not to mention that the majority of Crimeans literally voted to join Russia. But blame muh Russia. The Americans also blamed Russians for intervening in the 2016 election lnao. The world laughs at this sort of obsession you guys have with the Americans.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Which, in turn, was a reaction to the West-Backed Revolution that placed, pretty much, a Neo/Nazi Regime. Not to mention that the majority of Crimeans literally voted to join Russia. But blame muh Russia. The Americans also blamed Russians for intervening in the 2016 election lnao. The world laughs at this sort of obsession you guys have with the Americans.
I have data that only a third of Crimeans went to the "referendum". This is indirectly confirmed by the broadcast of "Echo of Moscow", where phone calls were received and one young Crimean woman, who now lives in St. Petersburg, said that none of her acquaintances went to the "referendum". There is a confession of Girkin (Strelkov), where he says that local deputies had to be assembled with the help of AK.
Therefore, I did not comment on the video about tanks. I lived in the Soviet Union and I know how the television picture does not match reality.

Kumaoni

I have data that only a third of Crimeans went to the "referendum". This is indirectly confirmed by the broadcast of "Echo of Moscow", where phone calls were received and one young Crimean woman, who now lives in St. Petersburg, said that none of her acquaintances went to the "referendum". There is a confession of Girkin (Strelkov), where he says that local deputies had to be assembled with the help of AK.
Therefore, I did not comment on the video about tanks. I lived in the Soviet Union and I know how the television picture does not match reality.
Yes yes. Now send some New York Times articles to back up this “Data” Lol. If you really want your country to be at war, with the Americans to support you; Picture Iraq or Libya.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yes yes. Now send some New York Times articles to back up this “Data” Lol. If you really want your country to be at war, with the Americans to support you; Picture Iraq or Libya.
Why should I introduce. Because I know about the public letter of the Russian general Ivashov, where he demands from Putin not to start a war with Ukraine and to resign. Because he is a professional military man (only retired) and knows the capabilities of the Russian army. Her level is to bomb the unarmed.

Kumaoni

Why should I introduce. Because I know about the public letter of the Russian general Ivashov, where he demands from Putin not to start a war with Ukraine and to resign. Because he is a professional military man (only retired) and knows the capabilities of the Russian army. Her level is to bomb the unarmed.
Why are you describing your American “allies”? No civilian casualties in the Libyan air strikes, right?

Peace and keeping the eastern region entirely neutral by a proper treaty should be whats aimed for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles