Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
No problem. Anyways I heard that S-1 had a lot of problems in it. So Its Probably an upgraded one as pointed out by you. Sorry for the Confusion because all S-1s I have seen in Service with Russia always have that Kamaz truck chasis.
Can't say much, as there will be no publicly available info on it. Any Russian has to confirm this. But I think, its upgrades will be either rolling out because of the Ukraine tensions or they are already using them in some small numbers.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Can't say much, as there will be no publicly available info on it. Any Russian has to confirm this. But I think, its upgrades will be either rolling out because of the Ukraine tensions or they are already using them in some small numbers.
Which one are you talking about here? The Pantsir S-1M? Well there was an export contract signed for Pantsir S-1M between Russia and {Don't know the Customer though} in August 2021 so I have a feeling that it is infact Operational.

By the way can you send me Pictures of Pantsir S-1M Variant?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Fact is Red Fish is actually based out of Berlin, Germany, Highly unusual for a Russian state media to be based elsewhere. Suspiciously like a Western NGO using the Russian tags .

FK6ahiGaUAEfvbx.jpeg

JBH22

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The ninth American transport aircraft and A400M RAF landed in Kyiv.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is this Putin’s false-flag operation? Video showing ‘Ukrainian nationalists preparing a radioactive dirty bomb' to use against Russian separatists’ is slammed as Kremlin fake' to destabilise country

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
U.S.-Led Air Bridge of Weapons to Ukraine Seeks to Shore Up Kyiv’s Ability to Resist Russia

Much like the US airlift operation conducted to support embattled Israelis in 1973 Yom Kippur War... perhaps on a much smaller scale.

Last edited:

maximus777

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles