Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on May 22, 2015

Тhе video collection of the most epic and cruelest battle on the East Ukraine - the Donetsk airport battle. The battle was 242 days long. The loses of the both sides of the conflict contains more than 3000 people and hundreds of the armour vehicles, including 40 tanks. The First Battle of Donetsk Airport was a conflict between pro-russia rebels associated with the Donetsk People's Republic and Ukrainian government forces that took place at Donetsk International Airport on 26–27 May 2014, as part of the War in Donbass that began after the 2014 Ukrainian revolution. A second battle broke out at the airport on 28 September 2014. Fighting between separatist insurgents affiliated with the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) and Ukrainian government forces broke out at Donetsk International Airport on 28 September 2014, sparking the Second Battle of Donetsk Airport, a part of the ongoing war in the Donbass region of Ukraine. This followed an earlier battle over control of the airport in May 2014, which left it in Ukrainian hands. The new battle was sparked despite a ceasefire agreement, called the Minsk Protocol, that had been in place from 5 September. At the start of the battle, the airport was the last part of Donetsk city held by government forces, and it lies between the separatist and Ukrainian lines of control. Heavy fighting over the airport continued into the new year, with some of the worst fighting having taken place in January 2015. On 21 January, DPR forces overran the government's positions at the airport. The remaining Ukrainian forces were either killed, forced to retreat, or captured.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
You showed it all yourself. Before the occupation, this object (fortress) belonged to the Black Sea Fleet of Russia. It turns out that the Russian army did not want to restore it.

December 7, the premiere of the movie "Cyborgs", about the defenders of the Donetsk airport.

Terrifying to see brothers killing brothers , even in a movie. Ukraine’s war is a tragedy that was uncalled-for.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Terrifying to see brothers killing brothers , even in a movie. Ukraine’s war is a tragedy that was uncalled-for.
When the French legion fought on the side of the Nazis in the USSR, was it France or the collaborators who fought? Traitors are everywhere. Putler violated international law. This is his words about "fraternal peoples, but that was already. Look at the Soviet newsreels, dated in the fall of 39. This is not a full-scale war, so it uses only mercenaries, The Russian army was only involved in the active phase of the seizure of the territory.
P.S. Whose Alsace and Lorraine? This is my answer for you.

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
When the French legion fought on the side of the Nazis in the USSR, was it France or the collaborators who fought? Traitors are everywhere. Putler violated international law. This is his words about "fraternal peoples, but that was already. Look at the Soviet newsreels, dated in the fall of 39. This is not a full-scale war, so it uses only mercenaries, The Russian army was only involved in the active phase of the seizure of the territory.
P.S. Whose Alsace and Lorraine? This is my answer for you.
Hey don’t get mad at me like this ! I was just trying to say that it is sad to see Ukrainians killing other Ukrainians, Russians killing Ukrainians, etc. To me Ukrainians and Russians are twin people. On the question of who started this war, I am of the opinion that Putin bears the principal responsability. He is a dangerous man whose power is best ensured with creating never ending wars. But in the case in Ukraine maybe we ( the Europeans and Americans) pushed him in a corner with few choices.That is a complicate story . I am okay to discuss but not so emotionnally if possible.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hey don’t get mad at me like this ! I was just trying to say that it is sad to see Ukrainians killing other Ukrainians, Russians killing Ukrainians, etc. To me Ukrainians and Russians are twin people. On the question of who started this war, I am of the opinion that Putin bears the principal responsability. He is a dangerous man whose power is best ensured with creating never ending wars. But in the case in Ukraine maybe we ( the Europeans and Americans) pushed him in a corner with few choices.That is a complicate story . I am okay to discuss but not so emotionnally if possible.
I'm not mad. I just want to explain that you can not live in the past. Countries, before the war, for 23 years, lived separately. It's just that someone has phantom imperial pains. I understand that this separatism is far from you, as from me Corsica.

pmaitra

I'm not mad. I just want to explain that you can not live in the past. Countries, before the war, for 23 years, lived separately. It's just that someone has phantom imperial pains. I understand that this separatism is far from you, as from me Corsica.
Separatism?

Sure, bro.

Let's love separatism when Ukraine separated from the USSR.
Let's hate separatism when NovoRossiya/Crimea wants to go back to its original homeland.

:crazy:

What is worse, the all union referendum confirmed that the people of the USSR (minus Baltika - fits in a bottle anyway), including the people of the Ukrainian SSR, wanted to preserve the union.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Separatism?

Sure, bro.

Let's love separatism when Ukraine separated from the USSR.
Let's hate separatism when NovoRossiya/Crimea wants to go back to its original homeland.

:crazy:

What is worse, the all union referendum confirmed that the people of the USSR (minus Baltika - fits in a bottle anyway), including the people of the Ukrainian SSR, wanted to preserve the union.
I already said that I do not want to discuss with you, because you are illiterate. If I say that the Indians and the Pakistanis are one people, will you be offended?

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I already said that I do not want to discuss with you, because you are illiterate. If I say that the Indians and the Pakistanis are one people, will you be offended?
Pakistan and India were enemies way before they were formed.the central Asians have always been our enemies.pakistan vs india is a racial conflict and will only end when one is completely destroyed.

Russia and Ukraine have no racial or religious difference.but because of political reason it is split.

Europeans are stupid they could unify and form a white block that will be invincible.except they fight and cause world war 1 and 2 and then allow indians and Chinese to recover.big idiots.

Only time they will ever unify is to support their own displacement by coloured people like they are doing with the EU.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Pakistan and India were enemies way before they were formed.the central Asians have always been our enemies.pakistan vs india is a racial conflict and will only end when one is completely destroyed.

Russia and Ukraine have no racial or religious difference.but because of political reason it is split.

Europeans are stupid they could unify and form a white block that will be invincible.except they fight and cause world war 1 and 2 and then allow indians and Chinese to recover.big idiots.

Only time they will ever unify is to support their own displacement by coloured people like they are doing with the EU.
Perhaps that's why there were so many separate principalities in India, because there is a single race and religion?o_O
Let's leave aside a distant history? Bangladesh separated from Pakistan not because of religious hatred.
I'm not trying to teach the Indians about the specifics of their region. He - is trying to teach Ukrainians, after listening to Russian propaganda .. These are two different people, close, but still different.
But this is not the main thing. He emphasizes the political aspect that Ukraine was part of the empire. India was also part of the empire. Should I return it to GB?

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Perhaps that's why there were so many separate principalities in India, because there is a single race and religion?o_O
Let's leave aside a distant history? Bangladesh separated from Pakistan not because of religious hatred.
I'm not trying to teach the Indians about the specifics of their region. He - is trying to teach Ukrainians, after listening to Russian propaganda .. These are two different people, close, but still different.
But this is not the main thing. He emphasizes the political aspect that Ukraine was part of the empire. India was also part of the empire. Should I return it to GB?
Indians are not whites .end of story.

pmaitra

Indians and Pakistanis are one people. What is there to be offended? It used to be one country. Pakistan did not exist before 1947.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Indians and Pakistanis are one people. What is there to be offended? It used to be one country. Pakistan did not exist before 1947.
India, too.

gadeshi

More from Anatoliy Shariy (SS Galichina and ukrainian nazionalism out of law in Poland, Ukrainian Interpole representative has kidnepped EU citizen and the like goodies :) ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles