Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

So what? Georgia shot down one Tu-22 Ukrainian SAM. I think that not all the complexes they sold.o_O
My opinion is that there will not be a big war. The West and Russia are satisfied with such a status quo.
Putin bit off everything he could from Ukraine. Further promotion - this is an open war. Putin is not ready for this.
They did it due to those days VKS commanders stupidity (they were fired in one day for this). They haven't ordered to use ECM suits and SEAD/DEAD taskforces to crush Georgian AD.
However on the 3-rd day of fights (first day Army has passed the Rocks Tube) new commanders have used Mi-8MTP that have jammed them out + Su-34 (T-10V-7 #47) prototype has destroyed Georgian observation radar and Kupol Buk-M1 battallion radars (both from Ukraine).
There were no losses after that.

BTW, comparing Russian Army pre and after 888 and believe that it has left the same is a sign of reality denial which i.e. a shisophrenia diagnosis :)

As I've said Putin haven't invaded Ukraine not for military, but for political and economical reasons (Russia will not sustain Ukraine restoration, support and denazification economically). So he'll wait for the suitable political circumstances to share expenses with US and EU which are responsible for maidaun, nazis on power and civil war in Ukraine.

As I've said many times, @Akim is technologically dumb and has very "selective" memory to show only pro-ukrainian POW, which is very stupid.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
They did it due to those days VKS commanders stupidity (they were fired in one day for this). They haven't ordered to use ECM suits and SEAD/DEAD taskforces to crush Georgian AD.
However on the 3-rd day of fights (first day Army has passed the Rocks Tube) new commanders have used Mi-8MTP that have jammed them out + Su-34 (T-10V-7 #47) prototype has destroyed Georgian observation radar and Kupol Buk-M1 battallion radars (both from Ukraine).
There were no losses after that.

BTW, comparing Russian Army pre and after 888 and believe that it has left the same is a sign of reality denial which i.e. a shisophrenia diagnosis :)

As I've said Putin haven't invaded Ukraine not for military, but for political and economical reasons (Russia will not sustain Ukraine restoration, support and denazification economically). So he'll wait for the suitable political circumstances to share expenses with US and EU which are responsible for maidaun, nazis on power and civil war in Ukraine.

As I've said many times, @Akim is technologically dumb and has very "selective" memory to show only pro-ukrainian POW, which is very stupid.

And he repeated that you are a creature who believes that his house will not be destroyed. The fact remains that Tu-22 is shot down. It's always easier than doing. Putin is capable of bombing only the unarmed Syrian opposition, who have only MANPADS.

gadeshi

And he repeated that you are a creature who believes that his house will not be destroyed. The fact remains that Tu-22 is shot down. It's always easier than doing. Putin is capable of bombing only the unarmed Syrian opposition, who have only MANPADS.
Putin can bomb anybody who he wants to.
If ISIS would had SAMs, they would jammed and destroyed before the main strikes, just like in Georgia but without stupidity in the first days.
Russian Army had serious lack of distantial recon that days so they sent Tu-22M-3R to control strike results. It's loss was obvious and several generals had paid their careers for this.
Facts are useless alone, without a context.
I've gave you the context, you rejected it (rejected a reality like shizo).
What can I say more?
Go to doctors they will help you (I believe).

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Facts are useless alone, without a context.
I've gave you the context, you rejected it (rejected a reality like shizo).
What can I say more?
Gi to doctors they will help you (I believe).

Regarding the participation of the Su-34 in the Georgian war and its super-efficiency, I too can write that I have an Iron Man suit.
You bombed with it or there is an official confirmation? Only :blah:separated "experts".:)

gadeshi

Regarding the participation of the Su-34 in the Georgian war and its super-efficiency, I too can write that I have an Iron Man suit.
You bombed with it or there is an official confirmation? Only :blah:separated "experts".:)
That is an official info that 2 Su-34 prototypes from Akhtubinsk tactics and weapons test center had participated in 888.
One of them (T-10V-5 #45) had performed jamming support and another one (T-10V-7 #47) had destroyed radars with Kh-31P supersonic ARMs.

Actually Su-34 serial production was triggered by this event with the first order on 24 for the 47-th BAP from Baltimore AB (Voronezh, Western MD) that has received the first full squadron of 12 in 2010.

I'm still wonder how somebody can write the BS on a subject that he/she doesn't even know at all...

Last edited:

pmaitra

Russia’s Su-34 planes accomplished combat missions for the first time during the war in South Ossetia in 2008. The fighter bombers were used to provide cover for attack aircraft, conducting electronic warfare against Georgian air defense systems with the use of the Khibiny jamming station.

The Su-34 fighter bombers conducted jamming from the warplanes’ combat formations, preventing Georgian air defense systems from successful jammer out-tuning, and also destroyed a key radar near Gori by an anti-radar missile.
Source: http://tass.com/defense/895438

gadeshi

ArMy-2017 military olympic games selectory tours continue in Crimea:

gadeshi

Automotive routes construction in Crimea - Dubki-Levadki avoidance route for Tavrida Federal Road:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
War technique #84. There are English sub-title. Anymore, collect in YouTube Техніка війни and look.

bhramos

Country flag
A fight in lungask last fight lasted from September 6 to September 9th, 2016.

8 Ukraine killed, 16 wounded soldiers, unknown casualties of the militia.

After a another rumour, morning, day 7 the Ukrainian army continue to celebrate every new attack towards the front of the militia. Artillery firing then infantry and tank coming towards the front of the militia. Against Ukraine suffer loss is huge, 11 hours, they lost almost a platoon of 24 soldiers. Against Ukraine didn't achieve a goal.

This zone defense by prizrak brigade with veterans from the afghan. But against Ukraine have advantage of equipment and numbers but didn't achieve a goal. Veterans All Afghan, the last generation of old Soviet Union, but of course still zholobok hold.

Today is still a lot of controversy is this attack in Ukraine have violated minsk agreement or not.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
A fight in lungask last fight lasted from September 6 to September 9th, 2016.

8 Ukraine killed, 16 wounded soldiers, unknown casualties of the militia.

After a another rumour, morning, day 7 the Ukrainian army continue to celebrate every new attack towards the front of the militia. Artillery firing then infantry and tank coming towards the front of the militia. Against Ukraine suffer loss is huge, 11 hours, they lost almost a platoon of 24 soldiers. Against Ukraine didn't achieve a goal.

This zone defense by prizrak brigade with veterans from the afghan. But against Ukraine have advantage of equipment and numbers but didn't achieve a goal. Veterans All Afghan, the last generation of old Soviet Union, but of course still zholobok hold.

Today is still a lot of controversy is this attack in Ukraine have violated minsk agreement or not.

I have the opposite information. I can refute, but I do not see the sense. @bhramos is in love with Russia. It is useless to prove to a loved man that his lover is only outwardly beautiful, but inside - a freak.
I wanted to say something else, that the veterans of the Soviet-Afghan war are not super-soldiers. There was a war there, with the overwhelming superiority of the Soviet side. Therefore, there was a guerrilla war. Here the war is positional. Russia created two expeditionary army corps in the occupied territory, manning them with weapons and military equipment. The mujahideens had only mortars, now the militants have all kinds of artillery. And so in everything. Therefore, veterans of the Afghan war is only a propaganda step.

pmaitra

Russian "sanctioned" buses (mostly NEFAZ) lead on Ukrainian market:
https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/94345/
That would make sense. KamAZ is in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan. NefAZ is in neighbouring Neftekamsk, Bashkortostan. I can see why they collaborate.

BTW, does Neftekamsk mean a place on the Kama river that is oil rich?

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag

CHRONICLE Minsk Agreement! 10/06/17

"The whole front at 21:00 on DNR and LNR burns like hell Northwest DONETSK biting a gigantic 152 mm dolbozavr without stopping times to Gvardeyki comes vibration Donetsk Textilschik hears and heavy machine guns -.. North-west. Proletarka listens to heavy volleys from the north. Donetsk- Kievskiy Rik, listen to the war, various pros including slight haze on the horizon in the direction of nuclear warheads. Ilovaysk started listening to heavy. Donetsk- Gladkovka, clearly heard the fight in the direction of nuclear warheads. Everything heard. Lenina. I heard heavy. Zaperevalnaya heard well, heavy loud. Smolyanka well hear heavy. Evdokievka hears the war! Intense, loud. Proletarka, 12/18 hear very close. Motel, and hears and feels heavy in the north. Voroshilovka listening! Caravanserai Avdotyino, hear the roar. It is not clear where. Novyy_Svet - Starobeshevskiy district, heard Baja, thunder does not. GORLOVKA. Southwest - shooting + / K machine guns. North and north-east are beginning to make noise. Be careful. Mariupol by Water - Shirokino loud sound upon arrival. LC around the groove again batch! Stakhanov, loudly! Swotting continues. Shells do not regret. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
11.06.17 Pokrovsk (formerly Krasnoarmeysk) Donetsk region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles