Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

I am able to share the concept of Мotherland and the government.
No, you can't
The other way you couldn't protect and justify war criminals, marauders and murderers from Azov, Aidar and the other nazi batallions

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No, you can't
The other way you couldn't protect and justify war criminals, marauders and murderers from Azov, Aidar and the other nazi batallions

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
It's only in your imaginations and fantasies of the Russian media.

classic

я русский! Моя мать гречанка. И я не защищаю бандеровцев, я защищаю мою страну!
Your USSR and our country, you protect fake. This is the psychology, were all born on the same street, and then went to school and began to find out what class or steeper 1st and 1st B, zhto all described by Jung, kindergarten pants with straps,

Last edited by a moderator:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your USSR and our country, you protect fake. This is the psychology, were all born on the same street, and then went to school and began to find out what class or steeper 1st and 1st B, zhto all described by Jung, kindergarten pants with straps,
The Soviet Union is no more! Why should I love Russia, where I never lived? Moreover, I do not want to return to the USSR.

classic

Советского Союза больше нет! Почему я должен любить Россию, где я никогда не жил? Более того, я не хочу возврата в СССР.
People without remembering its past has no future.

Gabriel92

Country flag
I ask to Russian members,and Soviet wannabes,that there is no longer and will never be again any entity called "USSR",Russia is a failed state,with a decreasing population,that rely on oil and gas. Putin and his brainwashed slaves should stop their orgasm and get back to reality. :hippo:

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
People without remembering its past has no future.
I well remember his past and does not want him to return. Moreover, it will not. It is only blood and ruin. Look at Transnistria, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Donbass. In Transnistria - one half of the male population working in Ukraine, the other half - in Russia. Why do they need to remember the great past, when 20 years old, there is no the present?

classic

Thus, the new Third Rome is Moscow. - Exemption from the Mongol yoke, uniting the scattered small principalities in the Great Moscow State; the marriage of the king John III in Sophia Palaeologus, niece and heiress of the last Byzantine emperor! Ukraine and the west is the Carthage and Carthage must be destroyed, French Yes, you do not forget why your cafes t called bistro:rofl:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Thus, the new Third Rome is Moscow. - Exemption from the Mongol yoke, uniting the scattered small principalities in the Great Moscow State; the marriage of the king John III in Sophia Palaeologus, niece and heiress of the last Byzantine emperor! Ukraine and the west is the Carthage and Carthage must be destroyed, French Yes, you do not forget why your cafes t called bistro:rofl:
What's the point of posting this video ?
Should i be afraid or what ?

classic

в чем смысл размещения этого видео ?
Мне должно быть страшно или что ?
Нет не бойтесь, мы мирные люди, я буду покупать попкорн и смотреть игил будет сжечь Париж на веселый праздник Курбан-Байрам

classic

Путин может в течение трех дней, чтобы вторгнуться в Польшу в неделю сходить в Ла-Манш. Впрочем, не его путь воскресшего Донецкого аэропорта, который он захватил пол-года.:отказов:
нет не бойтесь, мы мирные люди, я буду покупать попкорн и смотреть игил будет сжечь Париж на веселый праздник Курбан-Байрам
Путин может в течение трех дней, чтобы вторгнуться в Польшу в неделю сходить в Ла-Манш. Впрочем, не его путь воскресшего Донецкого аэропорта, который он захватил пол-года.:отказов:
There was no order as entered, WCT took a few days, and when you take away your dead soldiers, while their dog does not eat

Gabriel92

Country flag
[Цитата="Gabriel92, должность: 1094157, член: 13450"]в чем смысл размещения этого видео ?
Мне должно быть страшно или что ?[/Цитата]
Нет не бойтесь, мы мирные люди, я буду покупать попкорн и смотреть игил будет сжечь Париж на веселый праздник Курбан-Байрам
Désolé,mais je ne comprends pas le Russe.

classic

Désolé,маис с дже нэ comprends па Ле Рюсс.
No do not be afraid, we are a peaceful people, I will buy popcorn and watching
Isis
Paris will burn in the happy holiday KurbanBayram do not forget I'm wearing T-shirt
Isis .You like Islamists, and they love your tender meat.

Gabriel92

Country flag
[Цитата="Gabriel92, должность: 1094168, член: 13450"]Désolé,mais с дже нэ comprends па Ле Рюсс.[/Цитата]
No do not be afraid, we are a peaceful people, I will buy popcorn and watching igil will burn Paris for a cheerful holiday of KurbanBayram
If you want,you come with me and we will cheer with your muslim brothers in Grozny and wish them a good Aid Elkbir or whatsoever. Or even in Moscow?

classic

если вы хотите,вы пойдете со мной и мы будем болеть со своими мусульманскими братьями в Грозном и желаем им удачной помощи Elkbir или вообще. Или даже в Москве?
если вы хотите,вы пойдете со мной и мы будем болеть со своими мусульманскими братьями в Грозном и желаем им удачной помощи Elkbir или вообще. Или даже в Москве?
Я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду? Я воевал две чеченские компании. Blame Google translator stupid

Gabriel92

Country flag
[Цитата="Gabriel92, должность: 1094170, член: 13450"]если вы хотите,вы пойдете со мной и мы будем болеть со своими мусульманскими братьями в Грозном и желаем им удачной помощи Elkbir или вообще. Или даже в Москве?[/Цитата]
[Цитата="Gabriel92, должность: 1094170, член: 13450"]если вы хотите,вы пойдете со мной и мы будем болеть со своими мусульманскими братьями в Грозном и желаем им удачной помощи Elkbir или вообще. Или даже в Москве?[/Цитата]
Я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду? Я воевал две чеченские компании. Blame Google translator stupid
Have you been to school ? Didn't you learn some English at school ? I knew Russia hates USA/UK etc,but not to that level. :hippo:
So,you fought in Chechnya ? How do you feel that your beloved Putin put in power someone that used to behead your soldiers with his friends ?
Kadyrov in power,an insult to you guys.

Last edited:

classic

ты в школе был ? Вы не учили Английский в школе ? Я знал, что Россия ненавидит США/Великобритании и т. д.,но не до такого уровня. :Бегемот:
Итак,вы воевали в Чечне ? Как вы себя чувствуете, что ваш любимый Путин поставил у власти кто-то, что используется, чтобы обезглавить ваш солдат с его друзьями ?
Кадыров у власти,оскорбление для вас, ребята.

Кадыров сукин сын, но он наш сукин сын (С) В школе я полохой учил английский, но моих знаний достаточно, для допроса пленных НАТО.

Gabriel92

Country flag
[Цитата="Gabriel92, должность: 1094173, член: 13450"]ты в школе был ? Вы не учили Английский в школе ? Я знал, что Россия ненавидит США/Великобритании и т. д.,но не до такого уровня. :Бегемот:
Итак,вы воевали в Чечне ? Как вы себя чувствуете, что ваш любимый Путин поставил у власти кто-то, что используется, чтобы обезглавить ваш солдат с его друзьями ?
Кадыров у власти,оскорбление для вас, ребята.

[/Цитата]
Кадыров сукин сын, но он наш сукин сын (С) В школе я полохой учил английский, но моих знаний достаточно, для допроса пленных НАТО.
So at least,you agree that Kadyrov is a son of b*tch.
So,did you capture any HATO soldiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles