Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
P.S. On the side of the fascists fought more than 1 million Soviet citizens.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And the rest 179 millions were against it.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Fought and occupied - different concepts. Maybe many people were not against the Nazi occupation, but are not willing to fight for it. In the occupied territories then lived over 70mln. Soviet citizens.
P.S. The USSR was not a monolith such as you imagine. In the Stalin epoch of held only in obedience to terror.

Last edited:

gadeshi

@Akim, you should carefully learn what Ost Plan was in real life to not to put your crap here an not to try to justify nazis and their collaborators. And stop to pull the owl onto the globe with "russian invaders", especially after Syria :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, you should carefully learn what Ost Plan was in real life to not to put your crap here an not to try to justify nazis and their collaborators. And stop to pull the owl onto the globe with "russian invaders", especially after Syria :)
It tried to blame only the Ukrainians aiding fascism. Although I am Russian, I am not afraid to admit that Russian for the Nazis, fought 3 times.
It is necessary to separate concepts: my grandfather, the son of a nobleman, did not like Stalin, but he fought for the Motherland (commander of a tank company) against the German fascist invaders. I am against Maidan, but helped in the year of the Ukrainian army.

Last edited:

jouni

Russia and Ukraine have suffered a lot...tens of millions of death. Many sacrifices, still average Russian is not today any better off compared to western European, than in 1914...

Cultural barrier is just too big for Russia to ever get to the level of central European countries. It makes me sad.

gadeshi

Russia and Ukraine have suffered a lot...tens of millions of death. Many sacrifices, still average Russian is not today any better off compared to western European, than in 1914...

Cultural barrier is just too big for Russia to ever get to the level of central European countries. It makes me sad.
Cultural barrier is nothing.
I can say it because I'm working with EU and US customers every day.
Just people to people direct relations rule the game here.

gadeshi

6th Tank Brigade of Russia in Donbas: destroyed, seized, scorched tanks. PHOTOS

http://en.censor.net.ua/photo_news/...donbas_destroyed_seized_scorched_tanks_photos

[emoji14]eace:
Oh, yeah, Censor... Well known fakes maker that makes war in social networks :)
Posting Censor is even more stupidity than Moscow Times :)
They cannot give us something real, and trying to compile something from runet to present it as an evidence...
Pathetic.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Oh, yeah, Censor... Well known fakes maker that makes war in social networks :)
Posting Censor is even more stupidity than Moscow Times :)
They cannot give us something real, and trying to compile something from runet to present it as an evidence...
Pathetic.

Well it is very well detailed.
You can't avoid facts,can you ?

gadeshi

Well it is very well detailed.
You can't avoid facts,can you ?

You cannot expect the facts from information shityards like Censor, which is created to support ATO only and has been caught on fakes publications more than 1000 times confirmed.

Gabriel92

Country flag
You cannot expect the facts from information shityards like Censor, which is created to support ATO only and has been caught on fakes publications more than 1000 times confirmed.

I am so sorry,i have been so brainwashed by the Ukrainian Nazi,Azov,Ukrop fascists propaganda,there is no Russians in Ukraine,people of eastern Ukraine are bravely fighting against the Nazi,Azov,Ukrop fascists from Kiev,i hope them to win !
Slava Ukrayina,Slava Rassiy,Slava Putin,death to Porkichenko.

gadeshi

I am so sorry,i have been so brainwashed by the Ukrainian Nazi,Azov,Ukrop fascists propaganda,there is no Russians in Ukraine,people of eastern Ukraine are bravely fighting against the Nazi,Azov,Ukrop fascists from Kiev,i hope them to win !
Slava Ukrayina,Slava Rassiy,Slava Putin,death to Porkichenko.
We don't want them to die.
We want to cure our people from this madness in their heads.

Gabriel92

Country flag
We don't want them to die.
We want to cure our people from this madness in their heads.

Only the fat Porkichenko should be killed,this war criminal,Nazi must pay. Him and his Azov,Praviy Cektop and other facists.

gadeshi

Only the fat Porkichenko should be killed,this war criminal,Nazi must pay. Him and his Azov,Praviy Cektop and other facists.
I think, their creators and sponsors must pay for sure.

pmaitra

Holodomor,does that thing mean something to you ?
I think all Europeans should have collaborated with the Germans to defeat,the communists,bolchevists etc.
I have posted a video of a collective farm or KolKhoz in Bashkortostan (see quote at the bottom, assuming you might not have read this thread completely, given its size). No Holdomor in Bashkortostan. Only in Ukraine. So? Holdomor was most likely caused by something other than collective farming.

Frankly, as @gadeshi said, the actual number is vastly exaggerated. Moreover, almost all the claims that Stalin's collective farming caused Holdomor are from the western historians. The fact is, even today, there are collective farming in many places, but no starvation. Holdomor was more likely a result of mismanagement of the local Ukrainian Soviets, and there is no evidence that it was Stalin's fault.

One thing to keep in mind is that even if a million western historians make claims, it still does not make the claim true.

While western media will have us believe that the Russians are starving, I have consistently maintained that Russia's agricultural output is growing—albeit at a slow pace—but growing. Here are a couple of videos by Sergey Baklykov and Artur Baklykov from a KolKhoz (КолХо́з) or a Collective Farm in Bashkortostan.

Bashkortostan is a neighbouring region to Udmurtia (the home of the Kalashnikov rifles), Chelyabinsk (home of the UralAZ trucks), and Tatarstan (the home of the KamAZ trucks). Bashkortostan is famous for honey, and Ufa, its capital, will host the next BRICS summit.

The videos were plucked from the article entitled “
‘No BS’ - Video Profile of Completely Typical Collective Dairy Farm Deep in Russia.”

Teaser Video:

Full Episode:

Last edited:

pmaitra

You're trying to prove to me that Ukraine is now raised his head Nazism, who finished off Stalin. Only you do not know what Nazism / fascism.
Do I know what is Nazism/Fascism?

I come from a country that sees frequent Hindu-Muslim riots. Is death due to religious hatred any different from death due to racial hatred?

Your typical projections are getting stale, brat. Now that @gadeshi is here, you are no longer telling me, "Have you been to Ukraine?" Even after I told you I have never been to any country of the USSR, you kept asking me the same question again and again. Thankfully, you have stopped now.

pmaitra

Fought and occupied - different concepts. Maybe many people were not against the Nazi occupation, but are not willing to fight for it. In the occupied territories then lived over 70mln. Soviet citizens.
P.S. The USSR was not a monolith such as you imagine. In the Stalin epoch of held only in obedience to terror.
USSR was not a monolith, but before USSR, there was Russia, and most of MaloRussia (what you call the Ukraine today) was part of Russia.

Russia before USSR is not the same thing as the Russian Federation today.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
USSR was not a monolith, but before USSR, there was Russia, and most of MaloRussia (what you call the Ukraine today) was part of Russia.

Russia before USSR is not the same thing as the Russian Federation today.
You are a chameleon. You previously praised the USSR, it is primitive to justify the fact that he fed grain to India, not knowing that people in the Soviet Union then starved. Even earlier, in 32-33 years of the famine, which killed millions of Soviet citizens, St. while the USSR to import the collected bread, potatoes and other agricultural crops. He needed money to industrialization, so the Kremlin wanted to spit on the peasants. Putin does not want to recreate the royal model of the Russian Empire. The entire top of the Kremlin, the KGB. He wants to recreate the USSR.

pmaitra

You are a chameleon. You previously praised the USSR, it is primitive to justify the fact that he fed grain to India, not knowing that people in the Soviet Union then starved. Even earlier, in 32-33 years of the famine, which killed millions of Soviet citizens, St. while the USSR to import the collected bread, potatoes and other agricultural crops. He needed money to industrialization, so the Kremlin wanted to spit on the peasants. Putin does not want to recreate the royal model of the Russian Empire. The entire top of the Kremlin, the KGB. He wants to recreate the USSR.
I still praise the USSR and I still praise the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.

I am against the Bolsheviks creating an artificial border separating historical Russian lands into the Russian SFSR and the Ukrainian SSR. This does not mean I am against sending Yuri Gagarin to space.

I am against the illegal transfer of Crimea from Russian SFSR to Ukrainian SSR. This does not mean I am against the USSR building the Mir and the Buran.

You answer my question.

Why is there no Holdomor in Bashkortostan? They too have collective farming. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles