Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Viva el Presidente, as they say in Spanish. :biggrin2: Let's talk about Nuland’s Boy Yatz.

Супер Сухой

Супер Сука

A Rating Of "2" (F). Виват Император! shouted the soldiers in Russia in the 18th and 19th centuries.You know perfectly well that I can't stand Rabbit.

pmaitra

A Rating Of "2" (F). Виват Император! shouted the soldiers in Russia in the 18th and 19th centuries. You know perfectly well that I can't stand Rabbit.
Then we agree. :biggrin2: You should have given me A++. :crying:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Call
-Son be careful in Donetsk.
- Don't worry mom, I'm already in Damasc.

soldier of Putin

You are cowards just like Syrians, who don't dare to get back Golan from Israel. Why don't millions of Ukrainians fight Russia to get back Crimea? :lol:

wegweg

We are more technologically advanced than any other European country. We can make 5th gen jets. Other European countries cannot.
LOL.

Do you really believe that?

pmaitra

LOL.

Do you really believe that?
Do you really believe that there is any European country or a group of countries apart from Russia that can actually make a 5th generation aircraft?

Lockheed Martin F-35 doesn't count.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you really believe that there is any European country or a group of countries apart from Russia that can actually make a 5th generation aircraft?

I can name a few projects and on Rafale and SAAB and from Turkey. However, independent development of this very expensive project. Against two of the richest countries in the world - the US and China.

pmaitra

I can name a few projects and on Rafale and SAAB and from Turkey. However, independent development of this very expensive project. Against two of the richest countries in the world - the US and China.
What is the name of this? I want to look it up.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Thanks for the information. Looks like they have some way to go.
He will not fly. Turkey does not have so much money and aircraft experience. Similar projects are possible in cooperation of several countries (e.g., Turkey, Ukraine and Poland). But this will not happen.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Che-e-e-e-ese!!!
...............................................................................................................

wegweg

Firstly, 5th generation is a bullshit marketing term dreamt up by LM.
Second the pakfa/T50 is not stealth anymore than the Eurofighter or Rafale. Its RCS its about the same from the front.

What else makes it 5G, I doubt it will have developed. in fact I'm 99% sure that that plane will not be fully operational in the next 20 years.

Russia is a weak, technologically backword country without the people or money to develop anything as advanced as the F22.

Russias economy is as big as Spain, its a not a major power and getting smaller and weaker every day.

pmaitra

Firstly, 5th generation is a bullshit marketing term dreamt up by LM.
You should have thought about this before questioning @soldier of Putin.

Russias economy is as big as Spain, its a not a major power and getting smaller and weaker every day.
Russia's industrial and mining base is bigger than that of Germany, France, Spain, and UK combined. Russia's PPP is sporadically slightly above or slightly below that of Germany. Economy bigger or smaller computed in dollar terms hardly makes for a compelling argument.

wegweg

I guess they can make the t50 out of coal :) Russia has very little industry, its mainly mining.

With PPP, you may have a point, but to the point that Russian military hardware even in dollar terms is expensive.

Russia does make exportable military hardware (with sometimes variable quality), but its pool of people is shrinking. One estimate I read said Russia has 10% of the aerospace engineers compared to communist times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles