Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

They were in captivity? Tell me. Why would I want to convince a man who doesn't want to believe? I gave you information. That you're alive believe it or not these Russian soldiers in Russia will not return.
It's the children. I had started to serve than they were born.
I am not sure I understand you.

Ok, you believe what you want. I will believe what I want.

You can also believe that a triple headed serpent carried out the Kiev Sniper Attacks, for all I care. I am learning a lot about Ukraine, such as, Ukrainian language came from Venus, Buddha is Ukrainets, Russian is a northern dialect of Ukrainian. This would be indeed very entertaining, if not for all the bloodletting.

pmaitra

All handsome men.

Soldiers die. You are worried about Russian soldiers dying?

I don't know whether Russian soldiers died.

I know for a fact that your Kiev regime has murdered thousands of innocent civilians in Donetsk and Lugansk, and most likely shot down that Malaysian passenger jet, possibly mistaking it for Putin's Ilyushin-96.

Your priorities are misplaced.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not sure I understand you.

Ok, you believe what you want. I will believe what I want.

You can also believe that a triple headed serpent carried out the Kiev Sniper Attacks, for all I care. I am learning a lot about Ukraine, such as, Ukrainian language came from Venus, Buddha is Ukrainets, Russian is a northern dialect of Ukrainian. This would be indeed very entertaining, if not for all the bloodletting.

I repeat. Those people who joined the militants are fighting for the Soviet past. Most of these losers who have accomplished nothing in 23 years. I had a neighbor. 85 year of birth. He is a former prisoner and drug addict. It never took off for work. Entered into bands of militants in October 2014. Was killed at the airport in January 2015.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
and most likely shot down that Malaysian passenger jet, possibly mistaking it for Putin's Ilyushin-96..

New version.:biggrin2: How is the missile of class "air-air"?:blah:

pmaitra

I repeat. Those people who joined the militants are fighting for the Soviet past. Most of these losers who have accomplished nothing in 23 years. I had a neighbor. 85 year of birth. He is a former prisoner and drug addict. It never took off for work. Entered into bands of militants in October 2014. Was killed at the airport in January 2015.
Your neighbour is an anecdote. You speak for all militiamen?

You are a soldier? For what? To protect your people, or to kill them?

You cry for some unproven Russian soldiers, but for that little girl who was run over and killed by a Kiev regime's MTLB, you said it was a banal accident.

I repeat - your priorities are misplaced.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your neighbour is an anecdote. You speak for all militiamen?

You are a soldier? For what? To protect your people, or to kill them?

You cry for some unproven Russian soldiers, but for that little girl who was run over and killed by a Kiev regime's MTLB, you said it was a banal accident.

I repeat - your priorities are misplaced.
My priorities are completely appropriate. This is my country.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That is your opinion, and pretty convoluted.
This is an international rule. Russia has no right unilaterally to change this.
If you feel that you love Russia, go to Russia. There is 2/3 of the area is almost uninhabited.

pmaitra

This is an international rule. Russia has no right unilaterally to change this.
If you feel that you love Russia, go to Russia. There is 2/3 of the area is almost uninhabited.
What international rule? Ukraine is part of Russia. It has been since the times of Oleg of Novgorod. You are very ignorant about the history of your own country.

Russia is not my country, but I love Russia because Russia helped my country and my people when my people were poor and starving, and when my country had almost no industries. I am sorry, I cannot be that thankless. My love for Russia is a result my love for my country and for anyone who helps my country. I cannot pick the Kiev regime over Russia, whether you like it or not.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What international rule? Ukraine is part of Russia. It has been since the times of Oleg of Novgorod. You are very ignorant about the history of your own country.

Russia is not my country, but I love Russia because Russia helped my country and my people when my people were poor and starving, and when my country had almost no industries. I am sorry, I cannot be that thankless. My love for Russia is a result my love for my country and for anyone who helps my country. I cannot pick the Kiev regime over Russia, whether you like it or not.

I repeat. Don't bring historical examples. You're funny. Why then the Normandy part of France and not Norway?
In the Italian Tyrol, mostly speak German. I could cite many examples from modern Europe.

arpakola

50 thousand bayonets. In Russia, created the Union of Donbass volunteers
http://i-korotchenko.livejournal.com/1151259.html

In Russia, it created the Union of Donbass volunteers. The appearance of a new social organization announced former prime minister proclaimed the People's Republic of Donetsk Alexander Boroday. "I and my colleagues are creating a new public organization called the Union of Donbass volunteers - Boroday said at a specially convened in Moscow on this occasion a press conference.
The organization is in the process of registration, in late September, planning to hold a founding congress. The organization may enter anyone who took part in these events, of course, a citizen of Russia", - he said. According to him, the Union applied for registration in the Justice Ministry has on July 2nd. According to Beard, the number of those volunteers who took the Donbass, from about 30 to 50 thousand people."Russian volunteers - people socially active, they are united by the idea of Russian patriotism, ready and fighting for the Russian world - said ex-prime DNR. - But they do not have social security. Russian volunteers, especially those who took part in the events in the Donbass, should be merged and help each other. Therefore, creating a social organization . Let us help each other, to the bereaved families, we will help the people of Donbass ". Boroday promised that the Union" will protect the volunteers and to the bereaved families, to the people of Donbass "."The situation in the Donbass remains severe, the volunteers are still there and continue to go there, we need to help them socialize," - he said.The Union is not planning any political activity of former Prime DNI said that the organization will have a social orientation, with- out or political goals. He assured that the Union of Volunteers of Donbass does not plan any political activity that is not going to be elected to the State Duma, and in matters of financial support "expects patriotic businessmen", because no state support has not. Boroday also noted that the Union has no plans to cooperate with the newly established Committee for the Salvation of Ukraine. "Interact do not plan to, because there is no common themes. This is a purely political organization, and we are the organization is not political," - he said, answering journalists' questions. Volunteers in the Donbas The Russian leadership has never denied the presence of volunteers in the Donbass, but always emphasized, that we are talking about the people who went there on his heart. They do not get any money for it, and therefore can not be called mercenaries. As the opinion polls, Russians generally sympathetic to the volunteers who came to help the residents of Donbass. In particular, the survey showed Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VTsIOM), positively perceive their actions 65 percent of citizens. Source TASS, photo alfi.lt
TASS, photo alfi.lt

soldier of Putin

My priorities are completely appropriate. This is my country.
If Poroshenko drafts you to Donbas, would you fight and die for nothing? For an oligarch who steals from your country and your people? Ukraine will never liberate Donbas. Ukraine has no military power to do, even if Ukraine uses human wave tactics.

pmaitra

I repeat. Don't bring historical examples. You're funny. Why then the Normandy part of France and not Norway?
In the Italian Tyrol, mostly speak German. I could cite many examples from modern Europe.
Why not bring historical examples? Is it because it proves that you know little about your own country despite allegedly living there?

Normandy is not a part of Norway for the same reason Russia is not a part of Sweden. Again, read your own history.

Coming to Europe, well, who cares? I don't believe in European values. They can do what they want.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Drunk Ukrainian soldiers collided APC with car in Mariupol. Fatality.
MTLB no APC
Why not bring historical examples? Is it because it proves that you know little about your own country despite allegedly living there?

Normandy is not a part of Norway for the same reason Russia is not a part of Sweden. Again, read your own history.

Coming to Europe, well, who cares? I don't believe in European values. They can do what they want.
I sometimes watch the Polish TV channel TVP Historia and Belarusian BELSAT. Very different interpretation of the hundred that I know.How are you sure that's true? You even life In the Soviet Union studying in the magazine. Any magazine is advertising. Do you believe advertising?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@arpakola,
The Ukraine-NATO joint military exercises Sea Breeze 2015 started in southern Ukraine, Russian media reported on Monday. “The aim of the exercises is to practice a multinational security operation in a crisis region,” the press service of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry said in a statement. The land, naval and air drills, to run until September 12, are also designed to improve interoperability between the Ukrainian Naval Forces and the Naval Forces of NATO member and partner countries, the statement said. The exercises, held under NATO’s Partnership for Peace program in Ukraine’s Odessa and Nikolayev regions, involve around 2,500 military personnel also from Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Britain, Romania, Sweden, Turkey and Moldavia, including about 1,000 troops from Ukraine. US participation in Sea Breeze-2015 includes approximately 400 sailors, the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Donald Cook and a P-3C Orion maritime patrol plane. A total of 14 ships, eight planes and helicopters and about 90 vehicles are expected to participate in the drills. Vice Admiral James Foggo, the commander of the US 6th Fleet, described the exercise as “an important opportunity to work with our partners and conduct meaningful training in the land, air, and maritime domains.” “I am confident that this exercise will also lead to valuable personal exchanges between our sailors, soldiers, airmen and Marines, leading to stronger bonds and unity in this region,” he said. The Sea Breeze exercises have been conducted annually in Ukraine since 1997. http://defence-blog.com/news/nato-ukraine-kick-off-black-sea-naval-drill.html
http://defence-blog.com/news/nato-ukraine-kick-off-black-sea-naval-drill.html
http://defence-blog.com/news/nato-ukraine-kick-off-black-sea-naval-drill.html
You saliva anger choked?

pmaitra

Mostly well, thank you.
Leaving in Nazis ruled country is not so easy, but we all hope that Russia will deal with USA here with our modest help.
Heard a lot about you, especially from @Razor, but never interacted before.

Allow me to introduce you to @Akim, from Odessa, if you have not met already.

P.S.: Quoting in appropriate thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles