Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadian

Genius. The Russians always amaze me.
The whole world know that they send their poor conscripts/soldiers to fight in Ukraine,but it is getting funnier,because they still hide it.
Do you believe anything what Bloomberg writes? Well, you sure can.

Tell me,you are fighting for what ? who ? Against who ? The 'not-nice' Nazis,Azov ? Let me laugh.
Against the hostile country, which is now under external control from multiple Western entities, where Russians are discriminated and oppressed, where murdering a Russian is a heroic deed, where surviving victims go to jail instead of their offenders.

Where the coup government from the very beginning embarked on denying any dialog with Russians and pro-Russians and enforcing it's rule without mercy.

Where the owners of Human Rights (tm) brand do not give any fuck about that, where The Red Cross rejects to help the suffering under Ukrainian blockade and shelling Russian people of Donbass, because they don't like Putin's policy.
Where HRW says the Ukraine is OK to suspend the constitutional rights of people in this region...

When the "International Community" and Ukrainian authorities can't and don't want to protect Russian people there, here comes a Russian soldier.

Have I answered you question?

arpakola

Breaking!
12:00, June 3, 2015, Donetsk, DPR
https://www.facebook.com/TruthfromUkraine?fref=nf
Armed Forces of the DPR claim that the units of the 28th mobile brigade recaptured the locality of Maryinka to the south-west of Donetsk.

According to this information the flag of the DPR was already hoisted over the center of Maryinka. The settlement is under full control of the militia forces, which are ready to rebuff the attacks of governmental troops. The Ukrainian side disproves the information about the loss of Maryinka and claims that the situation there is under control.

According to several reports, fighting is going on in the area of the Donetsk airport as well.

Both sides are actively using cannonry and the MRLS, particularly, locality Krasnogorovka (under control of governmental troops), as well as settlement Oktyabrskiy withing Donetsk city limits. There are KIA and WIA on both sides, the numbers are being specified.

Be reminded that in the night from June 2 to June 3 several localities of thre DPR (Donetsk, Gorlovka, Staromikhailovka, Yenakiyevo) had been subjected to massive Ukrainian shelling, and on June 3 at about 4:00 AM the DPR Army resorted to an assault on the position of Kiev forces n the area of settlement Maryinka.

pmaitra

I think the Kiev regime forces are taking a major beating around Maryinka.

I heard that the Kiev regime forces shelled a mine and there are several hundred miners trapped inside the mine.

jouni

pmaitra, I think you must pick the torch your elderly colleague dropped

sgarg

Shelling economic targets like factories and mines is the worst that can happen in this war. This is a reminder that the situation is inching towards total war - which is consistent with predictions of world war 3.

The West wants to control the whole world financially and militarily. It was expected that the pushback will happen at some point in time. The dominance of USA is in its last phase. USA will fall as a country in less than 10 years. USA is practically bankrupt, surviving ONLY on the back of massive money printing, and aggressive war moves.

The East Europe is the new US lapdog. However history proves that Poland is always the loser. Polish will sink not only Poland but also Europe.

pmaitra

The Georgian despot

Nevertheless, this gamble is going to backfire badly for Ukraine’s President. Saakashvili ran Georgia like a personal fiefdom. This won’t be possible in Odessa. Firstly, the local legislature is not a rubber stamp body with a 4/5th’s majority as he enjoyed in Tblisi. Another Saakhasvili technique in Georgia was to raid, and eventually take-over, opposition TV stations. Again, these tactics simply won’t pass muster in the Black Sea region. Ukraine’s national TV networks are already owned by Poroshenko and his supporters, anyway.

As a Georgian, Saakashvili will be well aware of Odessa’s importance to the Black Sea’s illicit trade triangle, which centres on the ports of Batumi/Poti (Georgia), Illichovsk/Odessa and Varna/Constanta (Bulgaria/Romania). The Odessa route for EU-destined contraband (via Transnistria and Moldova) is more direct and prized than the southern Varna alternative. It’s difficult to imagine how Saakashvili, as an outsider, could stare down the Odessa mafia and succeed in reforming the ridiculously corrupt ports in the region.

Speaking of graft, Saakashvili is currently a fugitive from justice in his homeland. Tblisi’s authorities accuse him of ordering brutal attacks on opposition protestors, illegally raiding the Imedi TV offices and seizing property belonging to a businessman, Badri Patarkatsishvili. In addition, prosecutors claim the ex-President spent $450,000 of public funds on botox injections and hair removal for himself and his family.

pmaitra

Will Crazy Saakashvili Start Another War From Odessa?

• In 2008 Saakashvili launched an attack against Russian peacekeepers in the breakaway Georgian Republic of South Ossetia
  • His appointment as Odessa governor places him in the immediate vicinity of Russian peacekeepers in the breakaway Transnistria
  • Transnistria is geographically vulnerable to blockade or war: exposed to its enemies and isolated from its friends
  • Saakashvili could be tempted to start a war expecially since it could draw Russia into a fight with NATO

pmaitra

Inside the Ultra-Elite Special Forces of the Russian Military (Fantastic Interview)

Russian GRU Spetsnaz are one of the most renowned, formidable, and deeply respected special forces in the world. They are the in-house special forces of the Russian Military inteligence and operate exclusively on foreign territory

By The Saker | Part 1 of 2 | Part 2 of 2

Some excerpts for people who believe in rhetoric from western propaganda websites:
Reconnaissance is one of our main missions. Our tactics are to never engage in direct battle, we will only engage once we are shot upon. If we are discovered, several people might stay behind to fight while the rest of the group will disappear.
Maybe there are retired ex-military Spetsnaz personnel who are acting independently trying to help the people of Donbass. If the Ukranians catch retired personnel and discover the previous identities then they may make such claims, but NO active GRU unit would be involved in such a manner. That is not our function.
If someone is tortured they will say anything. Intelligence obtained under duress and bodily harm is never accurate. It is only used for public consumption. So if a person is captured they can be forced to say anything, it means very little.
If I left to Donbass by the command of my heart to help the people and was captured, they would claim they caught a Spetsnaz officer, but I would be acting on my own. As a Spetsnaz officer we would never wear any distinguishing badges or marks, nor reveal our identities.
If you think about it – no GRU Spetsnaz unit of 12-25 men would stay and engage in a fire fight against 200 Azov or Right Sector soldiers. That would be stupid. Spetsnaz do not engage in stupidity. This whole video reeks of disinformation, and I do not think it holds much validity. It is for public consumption like Hollywood movies but it does not reflect real warfare tactics.

jouni

Those soldiers arrested did not look very professional for being GRU

pmaitra

Those soldiers arrested did not look very professional for being GRU
That is because those arrested "soldiers" (real or imagined) were not GRU, regardless of what the Kiev regime might claim.

Cadian

List of children, who died during the conflict in Donbass by the shelling of Ukrainian army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles