Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
wow, you are supposedly an Indian but even the Indians here don't seem to much like your comments.
Did I hit a nerve?
Actually, there is no conspiracy because the Americans did almost exactly what I mentioned in Syria just as Flash 12 said. btw what does what I said have to do with India?
I don't know what Americans did or not do. I am not exposed to the whole affair but quoting John Temple- In international relations, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, only permanent interests.
Indians are more Russian and French allies and partners than American ones.
Russian and French sell defense equipment to India. I wouldn't call them allies (especially Russia). Both of these countries are only financially motivated. This is a business transaction.
Russia is more close to PRC than India.
I never claimed India is American ally but in coming future their is an alignment of U.S. and Indian interests viz. a. viz. PRC and terror network originating from stans (countries).
Quoting Henry Kissinger "The US and India have complementary interests. The beauty of that is that we don't need to make an alignment because it is already there."
The same can't be said about Indo-Russian relations which are transactional (financial) in nature.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The US cares if its allies lose. It hurts their prestige a lot. On which, among other things, rests their economic power.
Ukraine is not an American ally or vice versa. One needs to get this misconception clear. Currently Ukraine and America have allied interest. Ukraine wants to protect its sovereignty from Russia and America wants to stop Russian expansion or at-least pin it down to start battle of attrition.
Do you think the Crimean bridge is not well guarded to repel the attack of some kind of kamikaze boats? Ok...
One can never predict anything once fog of war sets in. Military plans are generally the second casualty one conflict erupts.

The Shrike

Country flag
BTW what do you guys think will be the best outcome for India in this conflict?

Covfefe

Country flag
BTW what do you guys think will be the best outcome for India in this conflict?
None, imo. A dominating Russia would side even more with Chongs for their survival, a dominant US-backed Ukraine would shift a larger part of western energies and resources towards Russia and Central Asia away from Chongs' belligerence in the Indo-Pacific.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
None, imo. A dominating Russia would side even more with Chongs for their survival, a dominant US-backed Ukraine would shift a larger part of western energies and resources towards Russia and Central Asia away from Chongs' belligerence in the Indo-Pacific.
Only real winner in this whole affair will be PRC. Its a win-win situation for them.
Time, energy, effort and money to be spent countering PRC is being used in Ukraine.
Russia would even be more dependent on PRC. Day by day PRC is being self-reliant and not needing Russia, changing the dynamic of Sino-Russian relationship from being equals to PRC being a dominant partner. The day is not far away that PRC only imports raw material from Russia instead of high technological items.
PRC will also try to cannibalize Russian export market (especially high technology and defense) due to ongoing sanctions.

The Shrike

Country flag
My initial thoughts, best outcome for us would be:
1) US and Russia are able to cool things down and have an agreement in the longterm so that Russia does not become a China ally, at least stay neutral.
2) Russia looses badly leading to a colour revolution and neutering of Russia in the long term.

Covfefe

Country flag
My initial thoughts, best outcome for us would be:
1) US and Russia are able to cool things down and have an agreement in the longterm so that Russia does not become a China ally, at least stay neutral.
2) Russia looses badly leading to a colour revolution and neutering of Russia in the long term.
To understand this, we have to understand the US- there's a huge "demonize Russia" lobby that finds an easier pray in that country even post USSR dissolution. They are mostly defence contractors' shills who then lobby for bigger budget showing the "evil Russia". Dems, especially, don't want to talk about China because their corporate masters profit from that. Russia is an easy prey for their domestic consumption because there are no stakes for them to maintain peace with it.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
One can never predict anything once fog of war sets in. Military plans are generally the second casualty one conflict erupts.
I shared my thoughts. These are not the plans of the General Staff.
The Crimean bridge should not be destroyed for ideological reasons. This is a supply artery for Russian troops in the Crimea, and its collapse will block the passage of the Black Sea Fleet to the Sea of Azov.
As for guarding the bridge, I highly doubt it will help. To hit one Ukrainian armored boat, they had to use an attack helicopter. But against 40 boats that carry 1-2 tons of explosives, they cannot cope.
To achieve success with minimal losses, Russia will be able only with a treacherous attack.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Are you sure you're from Canada? Russia attacked us, not America.
Washington will be neither cold nor hot if we lose. Putin simply does not have the courage to fight an equal opponent.
But.
I can give a tentative forecast of our actions:
The Crimean bridge will be destroyed in the first hours of the war. Dozens of radio-controlled kamikaze boats have been prepared for this.
Transnistria will be captured. We have long-range loitering ammunition to destroy Iskanders. The main thing is to quickly receive American intelligence.
If the enemy uses WMD, then one of the power units at Russian nuclear power plants may explode in response.
The war will be brutal.
BTW what loitering munition?? Cudnt find it

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
perhaps it comes down to who actually wants/needs the war. Who people can trust or believe.
Americans could be lying. In seeking a war, they attack the Russians and claim it is a Russia false flag attack. Russians would know the truth and probably respond. Ukrainians die. Americans and the banking cabals get a war for profit. ABCANz might even be eager for a huge wave of Ukrainian refugees. More people, more infrastructure, more jobs, more consumption.... Zorg's way (the Fifth Element). Good luck. :(

Have Americans ever been deceivers? In conflict deceptions are used.
Ukraine is a big country in terms of population by European standards. If Russia, conquers a large part of Ukraine, there might be millions of refugees into Europe, that Syrian migration crisis moght seem to be a picnic.. Also, large scale migration will throw small eastern european societies lff balance, and destabilize the EU itself.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Washington will be neither cold nor hot if we lose. Putin simply does not have the courage to fight an equal opponent.
But.
The Crimean bridge will be destroyed in the first hours of the war. Dozens of radio-controlled kamikaze boats have been prepared for this.
Transnistria will be captured. We have long-range loitering ammunition to destroy Iskanders. The main thing is to quickly receive American intelligence.
If the enemy uses WMD, then one of the power units at Russian nuclear power plants may explode in response.
The war will be brutal.
Russia would use WMD, only if its homeland js under threat of invasion, and Russia is ar the brink of conventional defeat..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
But.
The war will be brutal.
Does America have the courage to fight a near peer nuclear rival like China or Russia ?

India- Pakistan war of 1999, does not count, as neither India nor Pakistan had reliable nuclear delivery means back then...

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
If a war happens, then more US military resources would need to be diverted towards the Russian front, compromising American military posture against China..Ironically, this will increase US dependence on India, to do more in balancing the Chinese.. And that would be good for us..:daru:
India can manage China by itself along the land border, so we dont depend on America..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles